Monday, May 5, 2008

Jee Le

I love how everyone so blur in that photo.. Veryy appealing :)

Weekend was bleh. Thursday was dragged to some reservoir, but got really cool sunset photos (shall upload them up onto my computer someday). Friday was messing about. Saturday had some people over for dinner, including this awkward girl and this random girl who kept butting into conversations. Sunday was meant to go to the Boishak Mela but didn't (THANKFULLY!! No one is there, everyone has mid-terms) so instead went to Bugis Junction.

A lot of work to do and I don't know where to start. World Lit. is due next week, TOK presentation is soon, Economics IA is due Friday, Physics practicals which are never ending and take up so much time and just everything else on that. To make things worse Mrs. Ried is a horrible teacher and has left us to self teach, again... Yay, not.

As for EE, I don't think my method will work out for it :( Right now I'm going through the IEEE database and looking through all these complicated research questions which is making my head spin. To add to this Udayan just told me I never actually did my homework but finished homework I was meant to do ages ago :S CRAP!!!

Ok BYEE!!

No comments: