Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ichigo is Singaporean...

I went blog skipping and landed at mrbrown's blog. Here I found out that Ichigo is Singaporean. As a joke SOMEBODY stuck in Ichigo's picture as there's.. LOOOL!!! bwahahahaha damn funny meh!!

The person who did it: click ME!!

In the latter news, nothing interesting has happened... My brother's buying a moterbike - damn cool. Finally got lisence!!

My plan for tonight is: WATCH RANG DE BASANTI... again... I cried the first time (yesh my first ever movie I've cried in) and I hope I don't cry this time... Bwhaahahha...

School's going alright... I guess there are little problems.
Exhibit A: Tutor group is such an ass... Firstly, there is no OFFICIAL place for us to sign yet she-who-shall-not-be-named (in other words Ms.Smith) makes us.. ARG!!! Damn you!!
Exhibit B: Those stupid asses came back for the stupid bench again... Apparently Holly struck a deal with them and they'll be gone by Monday...
Exhibit C: We don't get to see Kieren.. Lunch seems so uber boring (actually it isn't since Yeen and I are around!). And these little kids are SOOOO funny though.. I mean just yesterday we saw three little kids whipping this one kid on the floor with skipping ropes! OUCH!! That's big time bullying man...
Exhibit D: We we're FORCED to go to stupid stupid Chinatown were nothing happened cause it was sooo uber early...

You guys wanna see the wannabe Geisha... Meet Nikki Lim... Yeah guys, THAT'S NIKKI!! Can you believe it?! I cannot!!! Bwahahahaha.. Like HOMG!! She's gonna kill me... PEACE!!!

Quote: "I, like, cry everytime I hear it. It's just so good!" - Paris Hilton on her new album..

Little SLUT!! More like WHORE.. Actually PORN ST*R!! I mean HAVE YOU SEEN HER CD COVER?! No less the Maxim... LOOL!! She shoould be a Playgirl (is that what they called?! I'm afraid to check the net!!)

Well that's all from me... Toodles...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooner of later there will be a tag on skipping ropes. WARNING: NOT TO BE USED FOR SLAVES OR ANY OTHER SLAIN CREATURE

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG ROFL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.
Huey, u are officialy...."THEEEE BOMB"
That is absolutely P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S.
My abs hurt SO much now.
TO NIKKI: WHAT IS UP.
FIRST THE BOOB MASSAGE.
THEN MAC.
THEN WANTING TO BE A GEISHA???

I wonder what is next.

And NIkki, don't worry. It is an absolutely beatiful picture. You look gorgeous..I love the lips. They look like Angelina Jolie's....hahaha :) :) :)

Ouch. My abs are killing me.

(STILL LMAO-ing)

nikstaz said...

omg i DON likee mac dude um u better be joking cuz i can swear on my futuree hermes bag that i do NOT LIKE MAC DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT u better take it back pris:d:P cuz ppl cant tell if u r joking or not on the blog and like yeah so take it back becuz i RELLI RELLI don like mac

nikstaz said...

omg i DON likee mac dude um u better be joking cuz i can swear on my futuree hermes bag that i do NOT LIKE MAC DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT u better take it back pris:d:P cuz ppl cant tell if u r joking or not on the blog and like yeah so take it back becuz i RELLI RELLI don like mac

A said...

Man, you're messing with a tiger, man. geisha's can bite, real hard, in unexpected places. don't ask how i know...

[hooi] said...

and taz, they can pop ping-pong balls out of there (dot dot dot)... don't ask how i know!!

Anonymous said...

I think they're called playmates... thats my 2cents!!

[hooi] said...

whats the singapore smile thingy for?!

Anonymous said...

hey now, paris hilton isn't all that bad.

hahahaha my friend and i won a debate round where we had to argue that paris hilton was a positive role model. i know what i'm talking about.