Thursday, August 10, 2006

Orienteering or Orientation?!




Ok so a lot of things going on right now… Most I can’t talk about publicly, but I’ll make little hints along the way!! But I can’t tell you directly!!

So today was orientation (hah I say it your way Tamar!). It felt so extremely weird entering school after two months (minus three days!!). Meeting the n00bs is not Nil’s specialty peeps!! I mean she’s like “Can we not go and find the new girl?!”, “Can we just sit here?!” and like “No do you have to!!”… Must say SOOOO NIL!!! I can imagine her saying that stuff!! Can you?! I know I’m not the only one… so we have three new chicks in our tutor group AND a new room (somewhere at the science block!)… I remember one as Sneha (cause it’s Neha with an S), one is Hyung Jung(cause her name was impossible to pronounce) and the other one was like Alessia or something… All I know she was Swiss and her and Nil and Tamar kept talking in Swiss and I felt SOOOO left out… *grunt* Afterwards we went to Little India to eat at Tamar’s favourite little Indian fast-food restaurant. We saw a puffer fish… In other words some Indian dish I don’t know the name of that puffs up and hot air comes out!!

I’m SOOOO tired right now cause I had to wake up early this morning… And to top it all off I slept at like 2am… AND as soon as I came home, 15mins later Fish and I cycled our way to Jurong Point. Ah, were so proud of ourselves!! Well I know I am, dunno bout Vinanie. I think she is… And I’m proud of her for crossing the road without getting off her bike… YAY!!

I FINALLY know who Andy is now… Well he smsed me and yelled at me for not meeting him. Now that I think about it Sharmin Apu did say something about him but I wasn’t listening and wasn’t fucked to go down the stairs. We had a pretty long conversation actually. He thought he ate up my money, I think I ate up his. MY BAD!!

Well the situation with Alum Dulabhai (my cousin’s husband) has gone from bad to WORSE!! Zaf and I were talking bout it just then… Well he has cancer on his abdominal wall (which developed in a week… The first week I was gone from Bangladesh) and it’s spread to his lungs in another week. To think two weeks ago I was laughing and talking with him. Well cancer can be treated if detected in the early stages – which is now!! So there is hope… I’m stuck thinking bout the kids, two of them… All of this reminds me of something which-I-cannot-speak-of!! Gosh!! And Mum and I can’t tell Dad cause he’s got hypertension and his blood pressure shoots up sometimes… We’ve got a machine at home now… Scary!!

Tomorrow two things happen. Firstly SWATI LEAVES!!! Wish you all the luck in Portland!! And also Anisha’s not-so-super sweet 16 is on… Should be good, I don’t feel like a n00b no more cause Fish and Neha are coming too, on top of all her other friends in school (who I think I saw today!)

If only my Macbeth essay was easy to write… I think I’m doing the whole thing wrong you know… oh well Mr. Coskinas’ fault, giving it to us during the holidays!! He’ll have to mark the whole load… All right then I’m gonna write one more paragraph and then hit the sheets… Night, and thanks for listening to my absolute shitty rants!!

Oh and I forgot to give hints!! LOL!! -_-*




6 comments:

andetheriel said...

1) I should know the name of the puffer fish, but MY GOD puffer fish is too goddamn cute so I don't remember.

2) For the sake of something, Huey, you should know with THREE Swiss friends that Swiss isn't a language... (Is it Tamar?)

3) I'm so sorry about your cousin's husband, I hope they can cure him nice and easy. =)

4) I leave Tuesday, but I love you for caring. *hug*

[hooi] said...

i feel like an idiot now...

i know its swiss-german... for short its swiss... i created it..

anisha told me you were leaving on the day of her party so i assumed.. my bad... cya tomorrow swats!!

Anonymous said...

good luck to dulabhai...

Petra said...

HELLO HUEY!!
u updated! and i haven't in ages.. but i don't feel like it.. im so bored thats y im writing this.. anw see ya on monday.haha

Anonymous said...

why is your layout so fucked up?!

nikstaz said...

huey huey! hahaa yess i can so totally imagine nil and her niliness its her trade mark! hahaa can u believe i am awake so early. and ooh i hope ur coussins husband gets well.. andd CONGRATULATIONS u lost weight hahaha i went to nepal for the whole summer and i lost weight too cuz i refused to eat dahl which by the way smelled juz like puke!