Saturday, August 5, 2006

Tea Anyone?!

Pretty ain't it?! Well it's my uncles tea garden... The little bushes is the tea and the tree's are the shade (like you didn't know that!). The tree's are like perfectly alligned!! Sooo coool!! Sooo GREEEEEEN....

So last night I watched the Break-Up. The movie on the whole was good... Funny at times but the ending was a TOTAL disappointment... The concept is exactly like Salaam Namaste except without the baby. Let's just say, not to spoil it for people, the ending was the opposite of Salaam Namaste.

Also watched Gansgter yesterday... Pretty good movie, extremely bad copy... There would be random screeches in the middle of no where... However both Mum and I likes the concept of the movie. And of course I watched it cause of Shiney Ahuja (Daya)*drool* Also the songs were amazing. Though I was dissapointed that Ya Ali was used to beat Daya up, but the lyrics and the scene does match... "Tu hi meri shab hai... "

I am REALLY missing Bangladesh at the moment. I have NO IDEA how Aniqa A survives outside... Shed some light here... We had a joke there, she'd wake up in the morning, stare at a picture of Precious, cry, and the stand infront of the Bangladesh flag and sing the anthem... *giggles* Soo mean I know!! *grin*

Yesterday Neha and I met someone... FOr me it's the first time meeting her, Neha met her before. Forgot her name though... I know she's from Bhavans Indian International (I've always wondered how something can be Indian AND International at the same time... Shed some light here peeps!) and a head shorter than me EVEN THOUGH she's a year younger than us... She plays cricket with the little ickle kids I laugh at AND she lives at Jurong West. I don't like her AT ALL!! Little show off... *growls* AHHHHHHHHH Noreen COME BACK!!!

Fish I believe comes back today... I don't know when... So by Monday the three of us can play basketball... Yay!! Something hasn't changed!!

You know I actually managed to loose weight in Bangladesh. *gleams* Mostly because I couldn't raid the fridge cause I'd end up eating something raw. So I'd just live with the hunger... It wasn't made at my Grandfather's place (Dinajpur) cause my aunt asked me every hour if I was hungry or not... At my Dad's place (Birgonj) I'd just stay in my stuffy room and never walk SOOO I never really got hungry!! Also I have a theory which makes sense... When in school I manage to eat like 5 meals cause I've started to eat breakfast. But now lunch is gonna be a bit behind cause of the drastic change in timetable times soo yah... But I'd be starving by the time lunch came... Now tutor group is after break so I'd be hungry-er... Also schools to end at exactly THREE!!! *gasp* What to do?!

Ok I'm gonna go take a shower and then afterwards I'm gonna go out and BUY A NEW BIKE!! My old bike has no pedal and I used to just play basketball, no need for a bike... But know it'll be nice to have one around cause we're gonna have to pay for parking (which stinks cause WE LIVE HERE!!!) and then I could ride my bike to Jurong Point. Nice idea right, it's possible Domonic told me... See most of you on MONDAY!! lub you miss ya buh bye

10 comments:

[hooi] said...

guys please do tell me if the sidebar manages to get to the bottom...

Anonymous said...

gangster was actually a really good moovie.. i liked it...

Anonymous said...

she wasn't THAT bad huey... well she just shows-off ALOT... but... hmmmmm.. actually, shes pretty bad.
I would like my Aksar, Gangster CD back too! and tks for telling me what The Break-Up is all about... grrrrr... really wanted to watch that... now, not that interested since its like Salaam Namaste.

Anonymous said...

CHECK YOUR EMAILLLLLLLLL!
kthanks!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah you do realized you've spoiled the ending to the people who actually HAVE watched salaam namaste....

[hooi] said...

I HAVE A BLOGGER ACCOUNT... know let us take our plan into action...

[hooi] said...

i meant to say NOW not KNOW

Anonymous said...

wat tutor groups changing? .. school ends at 3?? .... since when huey? (need answer)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH hahah i loved the zidane conflict images..omg that made me and isuru die of laughter! hahah that made my day!!
bye bye!
XOXOXO
fishie!

A said...

HELLO MY FRIEND

tea? its...not...made... in china?!?!?! SINCE WHEN?!?!

EVERYTHING HAS TURNED UP SIDE DOWN!!!

where am i?