
Let us track back to Friday. Friday was Anisha’s little birthday party thingy which was better than I expected. We watched BJ: The Edge of Reason, ate Rocky’s, aunties fab chicken wings and potato wedgies. Of course all of us had an affair with two men simultaneously; one named Ben the other named Jerry. LOL!! We said our byes to Swati who leaves on Tuesday. Good luck and ALL THE BEST in Portland Swati. Love you and keep blogging, *hugz*. Now who am I to laugh at Sangeeta aunty with?! When the smell of meat wafts over to her table, who am I to stare at her petty little face with. ANSWER ME!!! Nishu is definitely not gonna laugh with me… Awwww… Well you better remember me okay and come back (preferably before the IEEE dinners so we can look at bridal changing rooms again!!). GOODY BYE!!! Oh yes, to completely embarrass Neha on the web, she got brace which apparently look absolutely retarded. Of course I haven’t seen them myself, she says so herself. So it’s all over, tomorrow school starts!! How can?! Two months really travels by quickly, if you’re not stuck in sunny Singapore that is. To say “alvida” (good-bye) to my holiday the rents and I are gone watching “Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna” (Never Say Good-bye. Or for you fancy-pansy people it’s Never Bid Adieu). How tragic. We were meant to go yesterday. So we traveled to Shaw Center at 6pm to buy the 8:30pm tickets. Unfotunately for us all the tickets were taken and we found tickets at the 12:15 show, three shows after the 8:30 one. We called JP, Yishun, Tampines and all the ones I could think of for tickets but all were booked. I think every desi in Singapore, JB and some say Batam are gone watching this film. How depressing!! So we got tickets for today’s 6:15 show… And it’s still relatively near the screen. Had a very depressing talk with Pris today, she complained about the change in timetable: that there is none. WELL at least she ain’t got Tarimo (officially called Mrs. Frog cause Tamar thinks she looks like one) tomorrow. *gasp* SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!! Kill me someone!! Had a very depressing talk with my cousin last night!! Realized a lot, a lot of double-faced bitches in our family. And I also realized that I’M SUCH AN OUTCAST!! My youngest cousin, in grade 2, knows more about the little scandal than me. Well now I know more than her BUT STILL!!! Oh well I’ve always been a little outcast in our family cause I’m the fourth youngest so they all think I’ll dog in on them I guess… I GUESS!!! Plus I live on the other side of the world… So what’s next, nothing. I shall see most of you on school tomorrow morning, bright and early. I forgot to mention, Shaz and Sidh are back!! *gasp* We saw them at orientation/ orienteering. Also we have a change in tutor group, its at the science rooms in the middle of nowhere. We are officially in exile here, away from the beloved WILLOW TREE (which hasn’t changed a bit!!). I think next year the grade 9’s are gonna abduct our place cause they were ALL there on Thursday. Well I have a conclusion to write for Macbeth then I’M DONE!! w00t I’m SOOOO happy!! Yay!! Ok bye guys… I shall see most of you tomorrow...
6 comments:
i look like a pissy whore in that picture.
but, thanks for coming :D and thank you for the present :D i love it!
see you mondaaay. oh shit, that's tomorrowwww.
*huggles*
have fun at school.. i'm already there!!
HI HUEY I LOVE YOU AND I'LL MISS YOU.
And yes indeedy, she does look like a frog.
saw KANK... obviously not THAT crowded here but tickets were hard to get... it is actually pretty crap!! i was surprised by the crapness...
hey hooi,
haha...i'm still laughin bout ms.frog!! Anyway, see you tomorrow...still have too much work to do..:S
ahahah but now that swat is gone, i am TOTALLY justified to not coming back... BUT i said i MIGHT NOT be coming back. which is, yea.. like a CODE if you catch my drift? yes? no? yes? well its not really a code, i really don't know... i might go to NZ and meet up with noreen. Once back at school, tell Louis to blog again, cuz i'm already writing emails to 5 people, and i don't want to write more... OH and i'm writing yours soon :)
Say hey to petra, i don't know how to comment on her blog (so confusin)and penny and devika (not skinny one, other one), and check if devika's hands are NOT on penny... my girl.
yea, this is a long comment. that is all
Post a Comment