Monday, August 21, 2006

Tripping Over a Site...

This is what I tripped over while 'google searching'. It's actually really funny!!

http://.wikihow.com/Taste-Dark-Chocolate

Here's an exert:
"Chocolate contains the stimulant theobromine. The physical onset of this stimulant is much slower than caffeine, so while chocolate may not keep you from falling asleep, your sleep may be disturbed in the middle of the night. Theobromine can easily cause epileptic seizures in dogs so chocolate should never be given to a dog."

Well nothing interesting is happening... Basketball try-outs on. Tamar and I went for U16 A Team... Today was the first day and tomorrow is the second. I really hope the both of us get in. Before entering the hall we made a pact - that we have to remain on the team if we get in, no matter what!!

Well once again Saat-Phere is on... My gosh I'm such a depressing person... BYE!!!

3 comments:

A said...

I will be your aquaman! except I will be there cheering you on with my big styrofoam hand and the #1 sign. And a shotgun, to shoot down anyone who tries to defend you.. which is nothing like aqua man; he talks to dolphins.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Saw the comment you left on my page! So guilty...I haven't contacted you in aaaaages!! Please forgive me, I'm really bad at that kind of stuff. I hope stuff is good; I can sorta tell from your blogs though :D. Well Aus is good. I really should send you something decent sometime. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

good luck for your trials... even though they're over by now!!