Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bye Forever!!


This is to you Noreen. Only we know how long we've spent with eachother, all the memories we've shared... You've been the closest friend ever. i knowwe never really shared much together but we had a special breed of friendship. I wish you all the best in the unknown. Only I know how much I'm gonna miss you, and believe you me it's A LOT of missing... Some old hag once said (I think) "Words are easily forgotten, but memories will always haunt you". Goodbye...

Humairaa A Haque

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweeeeet....

Anonymous said...

so cute. I am gonna miss her like crazy as well :( .

Tamar said...

aaawwwww so sweet huey!!! and so poetic .. haha

Anonymous said...

reminds me of saadiya... her "day" is coming up soon...

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet Noreeeeeeeeen.
I miss her already.
Bwahaah i get to visit her in december when i go to NZ though! bwaaaa.

Anonymous said...

how sad...

Anonymous said...

GONNNA MISS YOU TOO!!!!!.. by the way your blog thing is pretty cool ... how do you have to time to write all these? ... oh well .. i don't no anything bout websites, like how to make them soo i guess i'll never have one .... but now i know whats going on in your like .. hehehe