Thursday, May 11, 2006

Miss World -----> Miss Universe

(This is what I heard, not sure if it's correct. DON'T SUE ME!!!!) Why did Aishwarya Rai (the chick from Bride & Prejudice) was not chosen for Miss Universe after she won Miss World?!?!

Dude: If you could bring someone back from the past to change the world we live in today, who would it be?!
AR: Myself.
Dude: I'm saying bringing someone back from the past.
AR: I know, so I'll bring back myself. I believe I can change the future of this world we live in. (smiles)

Wow what a blonde! Ahaha reminds me of Hibah!! "Like I was SOOOO a blonde when I was born, the sun in Singapore just happened to dye my hair black!"

6 comments:

[hooi] said...

omg i'm soooo happy... my sidebar is on the side again,.... after spending three hours on it last night!! WOOOT!! ITS A MIRACLE!!

Tamar said...

haha.. yeah.. and don't foreget she also got a MAJOR tan when she came to singapore yeah.. oh yeah and her eyes miraculously changed from blue to brown.. ;)

nikstaz said...

OMG LOL U R SOO MEAN HUEY HAHA but i agree u know what she told my frend aashna she told her that if she did a nose job her face would be like SO TOTALLY PERFECTTT hahahaha

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I'm SOOOO excited for you!!

[hooi] said...

yeah perhaps the singaporean water she drank turned her eyes blue to brown!!

Petra said...

you should ask her for a current picture of herself.. maybe now that she went back to america, she is turning into a blonde, blue eyed white skin person again.. maybe she's abit of each cuz still in the transition state (=