
Ah photography was SOOOO fun today. I got ATTACKED by those really big red fat ants cause I leaned against the ant infested tree... They hurt a lot...
So we were told to take our digi camera and take pictures, and we did in the first ten mintues... We had the rest of the double to ourselves, staring at the guys playing rugby... HEHEHE they (<----)dared me to go to and take pictures... I did, from behind the bushes.. SOOO FUNNY!!
At the end I went to English in a huff cause I was mad at Tamar and Pris. Yes, I was MAD!! Reason?! Hmmm...
English was alright.. Nothing VERY interesting happened. It was the usual...
Tomorrow is Louis' CS thing and I'm still contemplating on weather I should go.. *sigh*
Neha decided to ditch me. If she hadn't we would've been joyfully dancing to the beat at a concert whic
h started 10mins ago... Hmph!
Anything else to write about?! Not really... THOUGH for the first time in like a year I actually feel like my oldself, like when I was hanging with Sharon, Francis and Tanya. I lost it quite a while ago and it came back. Yay for the gay!!
Ok gone for dinner BYE!!
8 comments:
cute cute... the blonde chic looks funny... hehee
lolllll u paparazzi eh u stalk the uwc guys guess what the ACS guys stalk u bwhahahahahaaahahahaha lol. cum to louis thing tml OOEEHH i watch davincicodee woooot SOOO GOOOOD hehehe and why were u mad. oh funny story so my 'frend' at acs independent was like i look at u guys swim at uwc. my teacher confisgated my binoculus. cuz during class i was looking at it bwhahhahaha. stalkers.
anyhoeee
SOOO hot.. ahahaha kalyug... MWAAHAHAHAAHA!!! get it.. hehehe
hey kiddo... whatever you do never lose yourself in the process.. aight keep that in mind
OH MY GOSH HUEY THAT PICTURE OF ME (WELL BOTH) IS JUST SO UGLY I CAN'T YOU BELIEVE YOU STUCK THEM UP THERE...
You are sooooooooo dead this Monday I wouldn't even think of coming to school. ANDD just cos i'm small doesn't mean I'll lose. I'll just get..um..umm...lets's see...umm.... MR BELL (HAHAHAHA) to help me kick y
*YOUR ASS. SO THERE :)
kiddo?! you called me kiddo?! ARG!!
WHY were you mad at us??
Post a Comment