Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mwhahahaa...

Everytime I look at this picture, I look at Nil. And when I look at Nil, I laugh!




Not much to write about. Write about Nikki's party once I get a picture.



Nice idea Petra, I shall try it...


Bye

5 comments:

nikstaz said...

try what from petra?
and i shall gi ve u the pics once i find the extension thingy

Anonymous said...

heyy isnt that hibah in the pic?

[hooi] said...

well done samiha... oh, AND YOU BETTER NOT TELL HER WHAT I WROTE LAST TIME AND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE COMMENTED!! A lot of lives are at stake

Anonymous said...

gosh u know the image is so small u cant even see me so i dont know what ur talking about soooooooooooooooooooo mean u know
not my fault that the person cant take pictures and u know i have a different picture from u and i think mine looks NICER :P

[hooi] said...

nil... click on the image... it becomes bigger... *gasp*