Tuesday, May 9, 2006

I'M CURSED!!!


Awesome picture. Perfect with our digital photography unit, right hottie and gorgeous?! Just liek the Adolf Hitler "Eat Gold Spit Bullets" thingy. Ok whatever. I just felt liek blogging today since my OBS entry is still incomplete...


WAIT!! Now I know why I wanted to blog, explains my title. (I went to pee and I guess I forgot everything!!) Shaf cursed me!! Basically He said to write your Top 10 fav quotes from Hindi movies... >.<
-----------
[From Kal Ho Na Ho]
Jennifer: Why don't you have something?
Kurzon Patel: Yes... sure! [to Rohit] Listen... Pass me the Cock!
Rohit: Coke, dad! Please...
[From Masti]
Meet: There are three rings in a marriage. A engagment ring, wedding ring, and suffering!!
[From Kal Ho Na Ho]
Rohit Patel: I want to get married, I want to have children, and...
Kurzon Patel: [concerned as he predicts his son being gay] Children? Is that possible?
Rohit Patel: Of course it's possible! Why is it not possible?
[short pause]
Kurzon Patel: Yeah, that's true. This is America, anything is possible!
[From Bluffmaster]
Chandru: [playing tic-tac-toe on some chicks thigh with a pen] I know it's all about computers these days. But I'm still a bit old-fashioned! I like this kind of lap-top.
[From Masti]
Mother-in-law: [In reference to the porno movie her son-in-law took her to watch] Your sitting here eating pop-corn and making us watch soft porn.
[From Main Hoon Na]
Mini: [After a fellow classmate sings a love song to a teacher because of their dare] [In reference to female teacher] What a lovely sari!!
[From Hum Tum] (A long one I knicked off the web!!)
Rhea: Karan Kapoor?
Karan: That's right. [notices Rhea and stops in shock] Nooo Way! Rhea! [walks over] Well done, yaar. You're looking like a girl!
Rhea : [swats his hand away] Don't touch me! [everything stuck on the walls fall down beside them] You know what, Karan? Whenever I'm around you something HAS to go wrong. [notices his shaggy haircut] and...'what' have you done to your hair??
Karan: [whining] What, this is my Tom Cruise look yaar. You wouldn't understand, its not a matter of your level. Its fashion
Rhea: [shakes her head] You're a loser!
Karan: Forget that, what are you doing here?
Rhea : What are YOU doing here??
Karan : I'm in-charge here
Rhea : [looks around at the chaos] That much is obvious
Karan : [gives her a look] Actually, my mummy is in-charge here, i'm just helping her out. So, what are you doing here?
Rhea : You're organizing a wedding with your mummy, and you dont even know who the bride is?? [points to herself]
Karan : No way, you! [Rhea nods proudly] You're getting married so late? I figured you already had three or four kids! [Rhea looks at him in shock] Come on, do you have any? you can tell me.
Rhea : [disgusted] You're really a loser, Karan. I figured that one slap and three years later you wouldve come to your senses. I guess was wrong. Some people 'never' change. My bags are in the car, have them taken up to my room
Karan : Do I look like a porter to you?
Rhea : Something like that! Bye, Karan. [walks away]
Karan : I hate that chick.
[From Dil Chahta Hai]
Akash : Dad, there is more to life than just signing checks.
Akash's father: Really... What is that?
Akash : I don't know, but as soon as I do, you will be the first to know.
[From Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham]
Rohan: I...
Pooja: Yes..
Rohan: I.. You..
Pooja: Yes, yes you and me..
Rohan: You...
Pooja: Yes yes tell me...
Rohan: Your two shoes don't match!!
[From Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham]
Anjali: EEEEEEEE!!! I'm a dead duck!!
[From Kal Ho Na Ho]
Aman: You just do as I say! I have a plan. Six days and girl in your face! Just six days!
Rohit : Wow! But why six days and not seven?
Aman: I don't work on Sundays!
YAY!! That's ten done... Wah took a while!! Aight then tomorrow is Geo trip so it's only Pris, Penny, Holly, Gina and I!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha i feel so very mean!!

Anonymous said...

wow! Very funny... i think its because i have watched all of them so can picture their facial expressions/scenario as I am reading... good job huey! made me laugh :)

[hooi] said...

OH I FORGOT!!! i curse Swati and Anisha... But I'll actually post it after tyour exams..Cause I'm SOOOO nice!!

Anonymous said...

AHAHA your quotes are 1000 times better that Shaf's. His were like "I love you".. Yours are FUNNY!!

[hooi] said...

So basically he took ANY movie and wrote "I LOVE YOU"!! AHAHAHA get it... pft, never mind!!

Anonymous said...

pass me the cock please!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i agree with neha (HELLO THERE!!!) i can just visualise it all...