Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Man My Mother (alliteration!!)


Taken today at the lockers!!


Ok, I'd like to tell you a story of my HILARIUS mother... This happened ages ago when I went out with some friends from Australian School (aka Nick and his friends)...

So I was gonna go home by MRT so they dropped me off at the Orchard station, one opposite Lucky Plaza yah... Well when I was hugging one of the guys I see my Mum's friend (aunty) near Lucky Plaza on the phone smiling and waving at me.

Now imagine my shock. Picture just being your friends and looking on the other side of the road seeing your Mum's OLD friend friend in a sari smiling and waving at you!! There you go... *shock* She was giving me the thumbs up man... I quickly left and on the MRT called the aunty's daughter. She told me that her mother was on the phone with mine talking about my 'potential boyfriends'.

I got home and my Mum was winking at me the whole time in the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and left saying "He's Hindu Mum". She was IN SHOCK!! (for you white folks, being a Muslim and 'dating' and Hindu is considered BAD!! We don't get along when marriage is concerned!!)

12 comments:

Tamar said...

AHAHAHAHA HOOI!! so bad man!! lol.. and you never told me!! lol.. hahaha so funny

andetheriel said...

LOL. Oh dear. You horrid child, you're mom must've like...HAHA. Huey getting married. *shudder*

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha....oh huey, huey, huey... oh my gosh, if it was Nil, she would have immediately ran and hid behind a pole or something. HAHA.

Anonymous said...

*lmao* aunty hasn't changed a bit..

wonder if she ever followed us when we went out.. Hmmm...

[hooi] said...

hey!! me getting married ISN'T such a bad thought.. *ponders* is it?!

Anonymous said...

LMAO. Nice one, Huey. Thanks for making me laugh! ;)

Anonymous said...

hooi do u realize that this thingy doesnt show the date meaning that i have no clue when the ppl commented

[hooi] said...

nil, why do you need to know?!?!

25/05/06

Tamar said...

hahaha.. good question.. eh hooi.. how cum urs shows a date then??

A said...

Such a good pic! waah gonna miss everyone

Anonymous said...

OMG it shows the date now!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is sooooooo gd hehehe

A said...

HUMIHUMIHUMI!!! can u send the photos of the BBQ?