Lurve this picture... Probably cause I'm in it three times and cause Nikki appears once... Bwhahaha lov ya!! Also love the machine cause of it's complexity. Must say Yeen's hat annoyed me the WHOLE time...ARG!! SOO STRESSED!! Firstly, Econs coursework has gotten me no where... No I really mean it, I just changed my topic sentence AGAIN!! And also reports are due in and I have NO IDEA what Tarimo is to use for it... I think I'll get a 5A, with ALOT of hope..
Then to top it my math mock is the 6th of October... Very very VERY CLOSE!! Too close... Gotta really study for that cause then Fillipi will know if I'm prepared or not, and I think I am lah..
Nill and I are too good... Neither of us studied for the french test and we got pretty good marks.. I got 89% and she got 93%... Good right!! (Do take account that I'm DESI and my laguage is TOTALLY different from french so she has an advantage... Nah, I just stink!!) And in class we don't really listen and spend our time play tic-tac-toe (I own her at that game!!). But sometimes we do listen and we actually contribute when we're not talking about an idiotic topic like the past tense, which some people in out class don't get and we've been doing it for like SEVEN MONTHS!! *sigh* WELL anywayz the both of us got 6A for assessments.. "SOOO GOOOD RIGHT"!!
Well that's all that been happening.. Oh I'm not supposed to be telling anyone this but oh well, might as well... On the day of the actual exam for math (Paper 4) WE GET THE MORNING OFF!! w00t!!! GO FILLIPI!!! That means we can sleep in and study the rest of the day... Unfortunately Paper 2 the exams in the morning and we have to stay in school for the rest of the day...
"Are you candy driven?" - Ms. Rangoni... Don't you lurve people who try not to be funny but genuinly are?! For ITOK on Friday we went to the radio forum thingy... Die Smart wouldn't let Cindy and I go out and Ms. Rangoni saved us later on... She took us out pretending she needed to talk to us.. It was pretty boring and I listened to it on the radio afterwards and it still was... *sigh*
Well I'm gone getting a new phone.. It's not gonna be a good one cause my contract end in February and I can get one then... Bye guys and have a good weekend - we all deserve it!! MWAH...
6 comments:
hie im jillian n im also a bengali myself bt im half chinese too .. yr page is beautiful n i hope i could make frens if u didnt mind .. umm.. i would also wana ask help from u .. bt this help is not y i wana make frens wit u.. if u hv msn plz do add me at mizzice89@hotmail.com till then take care n hope to hear from u ..
omg that is freaky. anyway HOLLY DYED HER HAIR!!! or did you guys do something avec the lights? neat stuff dude!
wonder who deleted so many comments... hmmmm
WHO YA CALLING DUFUS!
Post a Comment