Well that's me, taking my 30 secs long exposure... Sooo long I really do think Neha and V got bored... I had this really nice picture of the three of us but I think Neha deleted it (cause she's got BRACES!!).Well this week has been damn stressfull and now I'm not gonna enjoy my weeked. Gotta do LOADS of homework...
Firstly Economics, which once again I just changed my topic sentence for.. Final draft is due Wednesday and we get Monday's double in the lab, I shall actually finish it!! YAY!!
We got our English coursework thing for Great Expectations (which I have not really read but I know my way around... I actually managed to do a whole week of it without knowing who Compeyson was... I got SOOO sick that I FINALLY looked it through wikipedia!! WIKIPEDIA RULES FELLAS!!) So proud!!
Physics is a bitch. Amelia and I don't listen and the both of us got 6A... She refused to give anyone a 7A and so she made it a rule which is so horibble, she's SUCH A BITCH!! Why does she have to go change her expectations now?!?! Makes us look bad... Now Penny got her first 6A.. Naah only joking.. Penyy's gonna whoop my ass now, and she can you know, if she tries!!
What else... Hmmmm... Chemistry on Thursday was kinda boring... I drew a topless Mr. Tucker on the whiteboard and Cameron helped me with it... Also he became the Chemistry Steve Irwin with his cause he was holding our atom diagrams like a snake... Damn funny... Also Alex decided to take all the eight cancers for our classroom... Thanks!!
Well I gotta go for dinner now... Have a good weekend, I know Petra and I won't.. Bye, lov ya!!
5 comments:
bwahahhhaa... thats why lazy countries like aussie RAWK!!
hahahahah you're in deep shit
and he's right, hw here is a joke
Yea Huey, thanx for reminding me about how great my wkend is going =)
haha but really THANX for writing that the draft is due wednesday cuz i've been under the impression its due on monday!! so now i don't have to rush THAT much anymore!!!!
hahhahaaa BYEEE =)
petra petra petra.. see what you get for flirting with ben and ming so much.. lol!! jokin... never listen leh
AHAHAAH ahahah.... i don't evn know whats going on....
AND you are not ignored (smiley face)
Post a Comment