[link] Courage... It isn't just the absence of fear. But the judgement of something more important than fear.
One of the TOK classes were told to write an essay on "What is courage?!" Someone wrote "This." and submitted it, later getting a 7A... How beautiful... I'll keep that in mind next time. [thanks *breathe* Maria for that *breathe*]
I was thinking today during english that my class is AWESOME, ontop of the magnificant teacher of course... We're actualyl a funny bunch if you think about it... The three Mac users, the "Lenovo", the blue-eyed + brown-eyed experiments, the stutterer, the poor poor people (Wiraaj, Jenny, Cindy and I) who Mr. Coskinas tends to pick on and of course the lovely humour that drifts around. For examply today Mr.C was talking about our Great Expectations essay and people who didn't know what their coursework was going to be about. So he says "Estella is a wonderfull character to look at" and Wiraaj adds "On two levels"... SOOO FUNNY!!!
7 comments:
why so philosophical?! i thought that was priyas job "yaar"!!
HAHA. I GET THATTTTTT :)
omg hahaha huey i miss english class too!! mr coskinas WAS funnyt but didnt he used to pick on imran , ben and jeremy?
Oh wow I wish I was a witty person who could do essays like that. That would be awesome, getting a 7A for one word. Can you imagine how pissed off the other people in that class would be?
I LOVE THE PICTURE.. that person who submitted that for an essay is really really really smart.
yea i can... while vigourously writting all s/he wrote was THIS!! baaah.. i'll be pissed!! the actual myth was that s/he did it for the IB exam but thats not possible.. yah sure he got 5/5 for spelling but theres 4 other catagories such as structure..
heh, i didn't know maria was in your itok!
is wiraaj still on about the n00b and the TY, or was that moe... meh forgetting sooo much already!
Post a Comment