Cute picture right?! That's from Noreen'sLeaving party thingy... (It was a Tuesday, she left the Wednesday!! :'( miss ya loads nor!)This week has been SOO stressy... Firstly I found out that my topic sentences are ALL wrong, therefore I have to change all of them and cut like 4 paragraphs off... ARG!!
Then, after talking to Mr. Morling, I realize that my Economics coursework has NOOO aim.. I realized that AGES ago but then Ms. Tarimo had to come and lead me in the WRONG direction.. I can't believe she teaches HIGHER Economics... If I get her I'll die man... *crosses fingers*
Then Mrs. Fillipi gave me the Huey-you-should-concentrate-more-on-Maths speach cause I like got 75% in one of my past papers and that was because I forgot about it TOTALLY!! I did it like the night before...
On the other hand GUMBOOT HAS STARTED!! Been to only one rehearsal, which was not fun cause neither Nil or I were excited. Can't believe our two left footed friend Greg's doing gumboot. I saw him do Ryan today, very *cough* entertaining *cough*. But it was awesome for his first ever lesson leh.. *nods*
And also we had a picnic at the Botanical Garden's today. Was fun, food was great.. There was pizza, brownies, tons of drinks, kuskus, sausages (which Yeen very meanly fed me, but I ate one earlier so nevermind), funny shaped watermelons, chicken nuggets and some other stuff I don't remember. Main source of entertainment: Huey's speaker's + Priscilla's Ipod... I wanted to throw rocks at the swans but everyone said no... *sigh* LOL, it would've been funny if it was like "About a Boy" and the frozen loaf of bread... Bwahahahaha...
The biggest SUPRISE was Tamar and Penny getting there new Zen V's... HOMG, THEY ARE SOOOO SMALL!! I SWEAR TAMAR WOULD CRUSH IT SOONER OR LATER!! And Penny might sit on it... Bwahahahaha...They're SOO CUTE and SOO SMALL, thank goodness I didn't get the Zen V Plus cause watching video's on that thing would be impossible!!! Damn cute lorr.... Oh and I also am now a part of the CreativeClub... The card took like ten minutes to make cause the machine was broken...
Well I'm gone doing MORE Econs coursework... More liek actually reading the articles and seeing what I can do with them... AAAHH!!! *screams*
Toodles (lorr...)
[BTW the leh and lorr are there cause Pris said I should use them instead of l*h (lah)]
7 comments:
HUEEY hahahha u know lehh lorr lah sound all the same. sounds pretty badd hahaha. anyways ur swan story is pretty funny i can so imagine u doing it. evil.. muahaha andd u and ur sausage hahahaa its cuzz u r a bad girl
yesh nikki... bah kwa and golden rubbish bins... LOL, i didnt know you were listening to me then... i kept rambling and you just smiled and walked.. LOL good times, lorr
LORRR ahhaaa no its because i thought you wwere talking about the golden rubbish bins at the mandrin hotel not my bag!
mandrin hotel does not have golden rubbish bins my friens.. lol!!
ahhaaa nikki lah leh lor don't sound all the same u crazy.
they DOOOO u want to bet huey ! hahahaa i seriously thought u were talking bout golden rubbish bins cuz i sawww them . lets go check soon haha
lol tarimo teaching higher econs omg i feel sorry for her whole class. soo happy i'm not with her. phew.
gumbooot omg i cant believe we're the only two left from ntu now :( but then again we won't take that long to walk down the drive anymoe (haha swaati...)
Post a Comment