Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day's I've Fasted : 3

That's our little cute Pris at Chinatown... She called herself a "piglet" in the photograph. <3

You'll never believe what we played today... COPS&ROBBERS!! (or as some say POLICE&THIEF!) Damn fun man... I ran round even though I was fasting... I haven't played that game in like AGES!!

It started out with Yeen buying coffee (like most things.. *burps* ) and wanting to play hide-and-seek. So we asked the guys and in the end we decided on cops & robbers/police & thief.

Then all the guys (Greg, Ben, Louis, Jereon, Charlie, Jerry and anyone I left!) were cops and all the girls (Tamar, Yeen, Pris, Nil, Penny, Petra, Holly Me and anyone I missed) were robbers. Then at the end of the game we waited for Yeen forever (she went missing) and we started a new game with only four cops.. Damn fun man.. I was pretty surprise we ALL played, some of us even in skirts (I’ve never seen someone run that fast in a skirt Pris).

Bwahahahaha I saw Yeen barefoot running as fast as me walking round by the lockers… I go “Yeen??!!” and she shakes her head and keeps running towards humanities block. I was like SHITE SOEMONES COMING so I hide behind the pole.. Then I see Greg running full speed down the hall and missing my aisle.. SOOOO FUNNY!!! You see “Greg can run fast but he has NO CLUE on where he’s actually going” which is kinda true…*grins*

What else happened? My economics coursework is ALL WRONG so now I’m starting again… I have ten days to finish a two month piece of work. On top of that I have my math IGCSE mock Friday+Saturday AND I get my Art mock paper on Monday. Oh I also got English coursework… BAAAAAH!! WORK IS PILING UP!! On top of this all I’m FASTING meaning I have to wake up damn early. At least I don’t waste time eating… Bwahahaha… I’m actually really pissing off right now… This weekend I’ll finish economics no matter what and then on Monday/Tuesday (when ever I finish it by) I’ll give it to Tarimo to criticize and PROOVE that I wasn’t *cough* stressing *cough* and I can do it…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

EW EW EW.
oh god, is it your motive in life to go around and embarass people? 'Cause if it is, it's soooooooooooooooooooo working.

OH. HAHA. YOU FORGOT TO MENTION....how we like took refuge in the toiltes and then got kicked out.

omg it was soooooooooooooo fun.

Anonymous said...

BTW, I hope hope HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you update REALLLLLLLY SOON...so that we CANNOT see that pic. I MEAN. YOU ARE LIKE RUINING PEOPLE'S EYES. GOSH.


I DO LOOK LIKE AN EFFING PIG.

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

tarimo is screwed up! ignore her, haha. at least you have mr. morling as well! :D

A said...

ahahah i can just imagine a bunch of teenagers playing a catching game

and the "waste my time eating" strangly seems indirectly pointing to me....