As the title says, today was my first fasting day. Went alright actually, better than expected. Only felt hungry once and then it was gone. I’m not gonna fast tomorrow cause a) I can’t be stuffed and b) I wanna do basketball.
One thing I HATE about fasting…
Keep thinking…
No it’s not the lack of food..
Or the lack of water for that matter…
Its PRAYING!! Quote from
Actually I’m supposed to be praying everyday but I don’t… I’m such a good girl right…
Yesterday I went to a stupid stupid party. I was alone and with like 4 year-olds (well 4 year-old twins, a 2 year-old and three 8 year-olds… One was called Chip!!) but it wasn’t that bad. If you may or may not know I LURVE kids… I shouldv’e done child physiology rather than ITOK, wouldn’t be wasting my time with a French lady. But I would be with one of the Home Ec bitches… Hmmm…. French or bitch?!!
Went swimming with them afterwards… Extremely cute… When we shooed them off, my 30-something friend and I went to the hot tub (yes we’re crazy.. Blame it on the heat) and talked there… Was fun… Lots of bitching and fun gossip about people I don’t know. On the way out this really cute guy walked in… I left very disappointed!!
Today, well just then, I went to yet another party. This one was a complete bore. It was SOOO crowded I had to stand up for like three hours cause there was no space and I “must respect my elders” by giving them my seat. They don’t even say thanks… I wanted to go home early but Tabi showed up and mum said I must entertain her… We played Big Two (yes the game the sad losers on our bus play daily) and I won majority of the games… Lost three…
Well right now I’m talking to Andy bhaiyya and writing this blog entry on word. However this blog entry shall terminate here.
…
6 comments:
why is there a random black blodge in the middle?!
oh my god hahah huey do your parents know that you are not going to fast, hahaa and i lovee petras quote its so typically huey
great job huey. I am soooo stressed so your blog was something different to read :). I know i never comment but for the first time I did, so be happy.
Weel first off, i'd go with the french lady, cuz a french lady on your case is better than a bitch on your case (the french one would understand less ^wink^)
Wait, is this 30 something friend sumi apa? if it was someone else itd be pretty creepy....
OMG i'm not fasting yet: need brain food for exams... but when i do fast i will be lying in my bed trying to use no energy at all.... except by breathing... and excreting bodily fluids... yea, i'm done
VIDEO TAPE THE UN NIGHT!!!! GOTTA SEE GUMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!
dun worrie bout fasting my dear fren . its gonna be raya soon to celebrate !
Post a Comment