Someone just take a gun and shoot me!! I feel horrible. I’m having effing allergies since like
Then I have English coursework to do, which I have no idea when I’m gone do it. My photography project is at a standstill and the mock paper comes out on Monday. Math exams are on Friday and Saturday and I still have a lot of gumboot rehearsals and basketball practices to go to… I’m so gonna fail IB at this rate.
Seriously, just kill me…
(sorry Nikki if I’m making my life seem horrible and tragic right now..)
9 comments:
omg im sooo ____ now too. ahhh i must study for my math test tmr which im trying to do now but hv no idea and my econs cw is ALSO going NOWHEREE AND i hv english and IT cw which i hv put off and a ITOK essay to write. AAAHHHHHHHH gonna dieeeeeeeeeee.
ok im gonna continue working . byee
heheehehehehe... homework here is a piece of cake!!
hey I took that photo! :)
That sucks huey...can't you take medicine, if you really need to?!?!?
hey I took that photo! :)
That sucks huey...can't you take medicine, if you really need to?!?!?
no medicine??? ....... keep yourself in a dark room and "suddenly" loose track of time. GOD IS THE MOST MERCIFUL REMEMBER! and people didnt have econs or english coursework to do back then...
Harro, sounds like you're having a tough time with school. Good luck with all work.. I know the feeling :( I've got an english coursework piece due Wednesday and I have to rewrite it all 'cos it's mostly wrong and if it's not wrong it's just plain crap haha.. plus I haven't started my final piece for art (due fri) and I've got about 10 pages of bookwork to do.. ugh.. nowhere near as bad as yours but still shitty. Good luck with your math mock exam!
Btw - I LURVE the pic of 'piglet' in your last post.. ahah made me laugh.. cho kawaii!!
Oh, and get well soon! Sorry if it was me that made you sick :(
ahahah... piglet.. when i was writing the previous comment, my bro saw pricillas pic and thought it was the girl from the ring!
just thought i should share that with you...
don't wry huey, you can do it!
u sound horrible---good luck.
HAHAAHAHA HUEYY i was JOKING ABOUT That thing on my blog. hehehe and u KNOW u arnethhahaha INDIAN RELEVENCYY
Post a Comment