Monday, October 9, 2006

Day's I've Fasted : 11

That's a picture of me when my hair was D-E-A-D straight like Parama.. ewwwww... I look like a gurl!! *gasp*

So guess what?! I'VE HANDED MY ECONOMICS COURSEWORK in… w00t you don’t know how happy I am… 3,509 words people with 28 pages… YAY!! It’s like a huge weight left my shoulders… I was the absolute last student you handed it in to Tarimo, but I think Sophie still has to give it in…

To make my shoulders even lighter my math exam is passed… I GOT AN A!! w00t once again… I was expecting worse you know… She said they’re mostly careless mistakes and that if I count those points + 5% cause it was so hard I would get like an A*… That really boosted my self-esteem cause I thought she’ll tell me to drop out… You know Wai Kin got the highest in the grade AND got full marks for the LAST QUESTION!! Yes the question everyone lost marks on he aced it… And I went through it, it was ALL trig and Pythagoras… It’s just the thinking part that was very difficult... Actually what he did was in my mind the whole time but I ran outta time seeing the process was SOOOOO bloody long!!

However I’m backed to being stressed. English coursework due and I only have like the introduction done + UN Night rehearsals everyday… UN Night is on Thurs (oh Neha I’m trying to get you ticks… If you wanna come you gotta tell me so.. Same with you Fish!!) and this coursework piece is due Friday… Uh-oh… Also got Photography mock…

Gueus what the topic is… STRUCTURES!!! What the hell am I supposed to do with STRUCTURE?!?! I was thinking architecture… I know this really nice mosque but I don’t think they’ll let me take photo’s, no matter how Muslim I may be… Got lots of pattern inside you know… Dad will lurve to take me there, after having a mild heart attack from the shock of me actually WANTING to go!! Lol, so mean!!

Well back to my coursework for me… I’m listening to a 51min song (all these Himesh songs stuck together… ) Kinda nice, gone through 4mins only.. -.-

Swati what happened to your blog yaar?! Like went off the face of the planet... Also Anisha I got a LJ account for you… Guess what it is?! Frogclown *shock* so you must add me ok… ok thanks!!

BYE GUYS… 5 DAYS TO HOLIDAYS!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

holidays in 5days?! sound like you desperately need it...

A said...

GRRRR my holz finish and yours start....

WHY!

Anonymous said...

yes i would like tickets.. u better tell me what day is UN night though...]

tks huey and also congrats on your math exam!

Anonymous said...

omg you got an A! well done!

trust me, you'll get an A* in the final if you got an A in the mocks, geeeeez! i got a B in the mocks and an A (somehow) in the final! so.. yeah you'll move a grade up!

yay you got an LJ! i shall add you now.

so add me back, gigoloooo.

Anonymous said...

i like your salwar... puuurty... never thought i' see YOU in PINK!!

Anonymous said...

ENjOY YOUR HOLIDAYS

AND STAMP THEM GROUNDS for gumboot... that don't sound too cool...

Maybe i should switch to latino accent.

THATS right vato, stamp them grounds like you beat a forerra. Dome esa casa mera!