Thursday, October 19, 2006

Day's I've Fasted : 19

Bwahahahaha.. Tazi the peach - good times! I miss it, horribly!! Aaah... my old hair! ~lmao~ Oh Taz, I saw that top (well it looked kinda the same) at STYLEMART!! Did you get it from there?!

Well tomorrow Fish, Neha and I are going out! Yesh, watching a movie... It's Don - not available at GV so we're headed to Jurong Entertainment... If it's not there we'll watch something else.. I wanna watch a chick flick but nothing out.. *pouts*

Aaaaand right now I'm doing English, due tomorrow... Must finish it tonight!! I really wanna tell y'all about Ben's coursework but cannot - not safe!! I'll tell people individually but not in public where unsafe eyes can see... Right now I'm getting quotes and Lav's entry enspired me to write... Bwahahaha dunno why I linked that, you most probably won't be able to get in cause it's "friends only". Had to get a livejournal for her and Anisha; don't like it AT ALL!!! No offence you two... ^-^ Dunno why I linked both of them, their BOTH "friends only" -_-*

Well what else... Fish and I went to the track, with basketballs... FIRST TIME AFTER NOREEN LEFT YOU KNOW!!! How saaaad... We were like crying when we reached the basketball courts and crying when we went to the netball courts... *sobs* Oh Noreen, why you leave?!?! Then later we had a sudden urge to play football/soccer with the guys.. But Fish never got enough courage to ask so we just sat and talked... About hott guys and people who sneak out the house.. *giggles*

Well Mr.Coskinas' deadline is reaching (tomorrow at 23:59) and I must do it... On the final stage; two more bodies.. Conclusion is already done!! Yay...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tazi and the giant peach...

A said...

AHAHAHAHHA yea

I did get it at style mart