Monday, October 16, 2006

Day's I've Fasted : 16

I love that picture... More importantly, I LOVE MY HAIR!! *giggles*

So Friday the 13th, Fishy and I headed off with our cameras doing absolutely NOTHING!! Why?! Cause NTU is absolutely boring and there is never something to do... What a pity!

So we travelled to the Chinese Heritage Center and painfully walked on the "stone track". Well Fish wasn't really in pain, I was on the other hand. Actually on one of the "sections" killed me, and that was the first one we tried. Damn, very painful!!

Came home to hear that Muhammed Yunus has won a Nobel Prize. That's right people - the Bangladeshi who owns GrameenBank and helps the poor by giving them loans. Congrats!! It was such big news that it was in the LASTEST: column in Channel News Asia. *gasp*

So Saturday there was a party at my house. The usuals, except Kimmee, Aunty May and Akhib came as well which really brightened up everything. I guess cause of Kimmee and Akhib Tabi and I are closer to B1&B2.

This brings us to Sunday, party at Tabi's. This time we were not bored. We played cards with B1&B2 the whole night - well until they had to leave cause they had school the next day. We played one game of Bullshit, two of Uno and the rest were Big Two (yes the game that's played daily on the bus!).

Do I have ANY plans for today?! No! I was going to go shotos some hoops but the PSI level is 130 at the momento so I better not... Damn you haze!! Right now I'm gonna run to Mum's friends house and give her something, then gonna come back and watch a bit of tivo.

Oh yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOREEN as today is your day. And more importantly GOOD LUCK NADIA for matters untold of... To the UWC peeps - happy holidays... And to the rest, take care!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao.. i get the green grameenback thingy... lol!

Anonymous said...

ure sooo lucky to have HOLIDAYS! i got schooool :( :( :( have fun.... and we gotta do something on FRIDAY!...

nice hair. ha.

andetheriel said...

Shit, the haze sounds like it's awful... :S

You're way too pretty in that picture, Huey. Seriously :)

I had my mid term in my room because it was posted online at the beginning of the time given, and I typed it and e-mailed it to my teacher. :)

A said...

Preeeettty....shhiiiiiinneeeey.....

I'm like a fly around one of em lights that gets zapped

AND how did the haze get so high? thats the first time i've seen PSI in a sentence... is it gots somthing to do with forest fires?

WE NEED A FOREST RANGER... or a park ranger... power ranger?

Lavanya said...

I CANT SEE THE PICTURE

<333 you're on my link list.

[hooi] said...

haah... lav you cant see the pic.. :( its SOO PURTY though!!

try refreshing honey...

Lavanya said...

oo i see it now. gorgeousness!!