Can ANYONE please help me?!See the screenshot?! WEEEL my icons have a black border around them, how to get rid of it?! I really don't want it, it DESTROYS EVERYTHING!!! I mean it looks SOOO purty without it, right..Lats night I was OBVIOUSLY listening intentivally to the D2 soundtrack... I was wondering why i managed to understand EVERYTHING in the Dhoom Again number. THEN I realized that it's ALL in ENGLISH!! Except like two words: "dhoom" and "machale"... -_-* I'm SOOOO stupid man!!
That's why if you look on my side-bar -------> I HAVE THE SONG!! So all you white folks can enjoy it seeing it's in english... <3 the begining!! Man, I feel stupido...
Tomorrow's school.. AAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I don't wanna go, I feel SOO NICE sitting here at home studying for maths... I forgot to read Lord of the Flies and so I'm in a rush to finish... I've got bout 130pages to read in two nights... Not bad actually... Ws expecting worse...
Right so I'm gone for dinner... I smell tandoooooori! Toodles and tc (take care)
5 comments:
right click->display->appearance->advanced and click on icons on the drop down menu.
i love "touch me" in le soundtrack.
good luck for your exams!
right click->display->appearance->advanced and click on icons on the drop down menu.
i love "touch me" in le soundtrack.
good luck for your exams!
lord of the flies sucks.. i hated that book when we had to read it freshmen year. yuck.
lav - doesn't have any any colour option!!
Go to Display props>> Desktop>> Color
it won't go clear, but it'll change the colour of it
Post a Comment