skip to main | skip to sidebar

frogclown / browns the new black

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Khoon Chala

This song gives me the shivers every time. This movie makes me cry... It really deserves the Oscar when the time comes about.
Posted by [hooi] at 1:11 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same!! i love rang de basanti

Sunday, 15 October, 2006

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (227)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (33)
    • ►  October (38)
    • ►  September (31)
    • ►  August (30)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (172)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2006 (109)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ▼  October (17)
      • What Happened to Cosky?!
      • SMS - Save My Soul
      • Birthday Post in Order
      • Eid Mubarak
      • It's Over
      • Day's I've Fasted : 22
      • Meet Akash's Dad
      • Day's I've Fasted : 20
      • Day's I've Fasted : 19
      • Day's I've Fasted : 18
      • Day's I've Fasted : 16
      • Khoon Chala
      • Day's I've Fasted : 12
      • Day's I've Fasted : 11
      • Day's I've Fasted : 8
      • Day's I've Fasted : 7
      • Day's I've Fasted : 5
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (14)