Tutor group photo's from today... These are ROUGH DRAFTS so which you like the best??!?! This ones funny... Nikki's biting Riddhi's leg, Matt looks like he fell down, Ms. Smith is just inexplainable, Greg looks like Steve Irwin, Jerry's asleep and Udayan is like a Russian mafia in the winter... haiz... Our TG man!!
tsk tsk; Priscilla's hat. which I will lend you again on monday. I was just in a pissy mood when you asked me in photography cos of my report. so sorry about that. anyway.
I like the second one the best. Second or third. I don't like the first.
13 comments:
like your hat!!
tsk tsk; Priscilla's hat. which I will lend you again on monday. I was just in a pissy mood when you asked me in photography cos of my report. so sorry about that. anyway.
I like the second one the best. Second or third. I don't like the first.
oh, but i gotta admit, nil looks super duper cute popping outta the slide on the first pic :)
haha i think the second ones the best. hehe
i like the SECOND ONE THE BEST!! soo coool everyone looks SO much better in the TG photo thihs year SOO PRETTY! hahaha
HAHAH.
check the SLACK interscol this year, we don't take the photos anymore, we make YOU do it.
aswin (head of interscol) is a lazy ass.
anyhoo i like the second one!
she does look adorable popping out.. and so does yeen-a-deh man.. wah sooo hard to choose!!
second one is the best..
yeah man, agreed, second one's the best.
bwahaha.. is it just me or does yeen look like she has two left legs on the second picture?? they look really twisted.. hehe :p
huey begum?! since when?!
GO AWAY!!! i know i don't deserve to be a begum but i am one.. lmao!
HAHAhaah, louis looks photoshopped-in in the 1st and 3rd one
ahahahahhahah
Post a Comment