Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What Happened to Cosky?!

Look at him!! Weell this is just a rough image of the new Mr. Coskinas!! Before he looked so nice and I actually felt comfortable looking at him... Now he looks just evil, kinda scary to look during english...

For MUN during UWC Day we've got America and Saudi Arabia... Wow, we're the American's! lmao...

Last year apparently the people wo gave out the countries were really mean to Cosky cause he's Greek and they aren't fond of the Turks, so they gave him Turkey... SOOO MEAN right!!

Today there was thunder during P.E so we dodgeball in the gym... Awwww, good times and good memories - mostly from grade 4!! TAAZI!!

Riight I just decided to change font for the heck of it, I think it won't look very good... Oh well...

Don't forget, I still need help to fix my desktop.. :(

Gone for shower - tc.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think Turkey is bad??? My class got freakin' Gambia and Myanmar! Gonna be so annoying -_-

nikstaz said...

u guys r doing model UN for whaT? i mean between classes or compettition haha
and u r america. hehe
i dont know what i am writing noww
hahha
byee huey
OH i just remembered i was in the same pe class with u

Anonymous said...

don't know how to fix your desktop!!

A said...

I KNOW but i answered it in the comments in the previous post!

I AM SO HELPFUL!!