Thursday, October 26, 2006

Eid Mubarak

eyyyy... Late "Eid Mubarak" to all those Muslim's out there...

Eid was eveer sooooo boring, but I LOOOOOOOVE my dress man... Firstly Tabi didn't come around for the house to house visits soooo I was ALL on my own listening to the aunties talk and chatter about NOTHING!! Actually there chats are really interesting, you learn SOO MUCH!! Like the Bhabi there, she swallowed a bone accidently and it got horrizontaly lodged and was poking the lung and heart... AAND one of the aunties was in labour for 36hours and the Bhabi i was talking about was in labour for 36mins AND drove her car to the hospital!! I know a lot of other interesting facts too... Perhaps it WAS good that Tabi never showed up..

The my house came.. Now this was fun... I invited Neha and Fishy over and we had fun. We kinda all ditched Tabi's house, which was after mine... We sat and watched SHE'S THE MAN!! Aaahh...

Yesterday I watched DON... Really good.. Also last Friday I watched The Prestige which is a MUST WATCH!! I'm STILL in awe...

Today went to Sruthi's place... We officially broke the reccord of watching a 4hr film in just 1h32mins... We fwd-ed to the good bits... Bwahahha... And we also did study!!

Well now for some Eid pictures from mine and Neha's camera's:

Me and my boooooooootiful dress!! (In lame pose my Mum made me do!!)Mum, Twins and Me

Neha, V and Me as the three monkeys
Us cool dudes!

AAAA...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pics...

Anonymous said...

huey pueyyy....you look super nice in all the pic's ESPECIALLY the one in which your mom made you do a lame pose :)

btw, i took your advice and watched The Prestige. it is, by far, one of THE best movies I have ever seen...

I <33333 HUGH JACKMAN.

Anonymous said...

okay apparently, according to holly, that is 'EWWW' so i shall re word it.

i love hugh jackman cos he is so awesome although not in the typical 'hot/cute' way :)

[hooi] said...

-_-*

Anonymous said...

hahaha :P nice comment miss awesome ....

and hooi i watched it too and i agree it is a must watch its really really gd eventough its a bit gross at some parts

AND U STUDIED for math nooooooooooo gosh what did u guys revise??? i think im seriously gonna fail that test well maybe not fail but well yea and how much revison have u done? what do u revise i have no idea.....

Tamar said...

HUEY!!! You look so tall in that "lamp-pose-photo".. hehe

Anonymous said...

ahahahaha tamar it's cause she's wearing 4-inch heels!!!

Lavanya said...

hello.
nice dress :)
i'm slacking and watching e entertainment instead of doing bio, and reading your blog too.

dhoom 2 soundtrack = SO GOOD.

[hooi] said...

zomg i lurrrve it!!

andetheriel said...

Oh my goodness! You're gorgeous!
ISN'T THE PRESTIGE THE BEST EVER? OMG. OMG. OMG. And seriously, Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman = OMG.
Aren't aunties just the best ever? They're so cute. Haha.

Tamar said...

oh no wonder.. haha huey you cheater .. lol