HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETRA!!!!
At the moment I'm addicted to the Dhoom:2 soundtrack... Esp. "Dhoom again". I love the soundtrack. "Like whoa."
Aish looks hot; Uday hmmm; Abishek looking better; wow Hrithik (I'm mean LOOK AT HIM!!! he used to be a toothpick!!) and I'll go lesbian for Bipasha...
What else?! Nothing much really... Haze is getting WAY BETTER!!! It's like what, 28 right now... At it's finally raining, after 3 weeks!!
~tc
9 comments:
Ash looks utterly horrendous in that photo, but really so does everyone else. Is it disturbing that I have a list of women I'd totally do? Ash, Bipasha, Angelina...oh dear.
I wish it was 28 here. I am not joking when I say that it is currently exactly 20 degrees LESS than that here. :(
don't worry, i have a list too... you're not the only one. and yes pris, you're at the TOP!!
and i meant PST 28 dear
"touch me, don't touch me, don't touch me sonhiye"
AAAA sooo goood!!
you know i thought john would be hotter but maybe not... hrithik not half bad!!
I LOVE THE DHOOM 2 SOUNDTRACK
bitch you took my quote "like whoa"
Im so watching it. watch with?
Hrithik looks so hot. Look at those abs. mmmmmmmm.
WHAT HAPPENED TO ASHWARIAAA!!!
holy scat!
whats the units for the fog thing?
rain is scarce here toooo
DRAMA PERFORMANCE: the yarn (abt life in the 1800's)
I am v. addicted too huey! Ash looks weird in this poster.. looks better in the trailer.. Hritick.. hmmm wow..
Tks for sending the songs huey. will have to listen to these until movie comes!
LAV YOU'RE WATCHING WITH ME!!!
hueyyy! you got the song-radio-blog thing like me :)
isn't it soooooooooo cool??
it is VERY cool!!
Post a Comment