Sunday, October 22, 2006

Day's I've Fasted : 22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAV!!

+ happy late diwali
+ early eid mubarak

Tomorrow's the last day i fast!! YAY!! No more waking up at 4:30 in the morning... Plan for next week :
Mon - Fast
Tues - Eid
Wed - Don
Thurs - Sruthi's House
Fri - Omkara

7 comments:

nikstaz said...

HUEY u look so girly in that red shirt and iu have like 30 inches of black eyeliner on...
btw i need pris piggy pic...
incase she black mails me with my GEISHA pic hehhehehe

[hooi] said...

its not eyeliner.. i don't wear eyeliner when i go round NTU... it's either my bootiful eyes or cause huey fiddled with the contrast!!

Lavanya said...

thanks xxxx

A said...

I FASTED 2 DAYS!! thats like an 11th of what you did...

andetheriel said...

Eid Mubarak, Huey! Aaaand if you have Omkara on DVD, can I borrow it once I'm home? I'm dying to watch it.

Anonymous said...

WOW TAZ SOOO GOOD!!.. i only fasted once :(... so hard... if thats an 11th of wat huey did THEN HOW MUCH DID HUEY DOO??!!... taz u do the math man ur the math geek... and huey hehe :P yeah..

nikstaz said...

I updated!!!!!!!!!!11