Friday, October 13, 2006

Day's I've Fasted : 12

stomp clap clap stomp clap clap stomp clap stomp clap clap stomp stomp.... SHLOOZE

Don't we look awesome, half of us fierce, half of us looking at the wrong camera...

UN NIGHT IS OVER!!! Sooooooo awesome... Gonna miss gumboot sooo much... You know this years UN night didn't feel like much. Probably cause Noreen and Taz weren't here, and I've seen them during UN night for the last eight years. This is the first year with their absence. *sobs*

Let's see... Nothing special happened, no new skeletons coming out of the closet... However my feet did kill me cause the STUPID gumboots have no proper sole... Blisters.. Pain... Ouch!

The performances we're awesome... No offence but majority of the ones from the continent of Africa was boring and got extremely repetitive... USA and the Bhangra and the two slutty ones we're awesome... Overall it was one of the bests... I'm gonna buy "Spotlight" - the show on dvd... What a lame name!!

Let ush sheeeeee.... Hmmmmm, oooh yesh since I have not much to talk bout I'll post some pics up!!

Penny, Tamar, Me, Greg

Lav, Anish(a), Me

The Only Blue Shirt Gumbootee's

Me, Pris, Yeen + Ben and Gregor -.-

Me and Kimmee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for gumboot and UN night! I love seeing all these pictures. Muy excellente.

The reason I changed blog was because my parents found it and I was just uncomfortable with the fact that they knew where it was.

Anonymous said...

hellooooooo.

Anonymous said...

UN night was goooood! and gumboot was awesome!

Tamar said...

oh oh .. is andetheriel SWATI??

Anonymous said...

OMG I CAN'T BELIVE I WASN"T THERE FOR UN NIGHT .. UH I WISH I WAS THERE .. looks like so much fun and the bungra clip was sooo good .. HUEY BUY ME THE CD FOR MY B-DAY Lol I BEG YOU!!!!!.. or else i'll just pay for it and you buy it .. BUT I NEED TO SEE IT .. please? :P