Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Bye-Bye Freewebs

[link] CUTE RIGHT!!

Weeell I just deleted my freewebs account. I feel kinda empty now cause I just deleted a years worth of blogging.. :( BUT I kept my FAVOURITE entry... This moment is embedded in my mind and I shall never forget it... *sniff* NOREEN COME BACK!!!

Just before I leave you with the entry I shall tell you something.. I DON'T HAVE TO DO MUN CAUSE I'm INTERCOL... Unless of course Cindy doesn't butt in and ruin everything... asf;aohsdf;ahs'8q4[ iwdfha;sdjfaw84ry BUT YAY!! Since we're odd number I went with Saudi Arabia so I don't have a partner and all I have to do is H-E-L-P... Feel happy, don't have to wear FORMAL clothing...

Here it is... tc:

" Fri 23/9/05

I have a sudden urge to write proper english, no slang, like Holly. I have to do this when I write to my aunt's and other people because they never understand me. *sigh* I don't know why Holly does this, why do you Holly? I know this might sound weird but you have to work extra hard to make sure that you actaully write well. Today was a very strange day, like any day isn't, but today was unique.

Firstly I had gumboot after school and we are getting somewhere. I have rehersals tommorow and so Swati and I are going together, meaning we have to meet at 10.30am seeing we have to reach there by 11.30am. I came home and like a normal Friday schedule I left to play basketball at 6pm with Neha, Tasnim, Fishy and Noreen. Seeing it is a Friday and because of the stupid university students, we were unable to get a court. There is a random place in the middle of no where where this little short basketball hoop stands. The floor is actually slanted so it is hard to play a game.

We just shooted hoops till a 'bee' decided to come and play with us. Everyone except for me is afraid of bee's and since I am aussie, I was taught to not disturb a bee so it won't disturb you. This is where things got interesting. Noreen and Neha ran somewhere and Tasnim stood in the distance screamign her head off. I told Fish (who has long and puffy hair) not to disturb the 'bee', until he/she decided to coem and disturb us. Fish and I decided to hug eachother and I tols Fishy to close her eyes, I did too. I could hear the sound, it was loud. Sooner or later Tasnim screams even louder (please note she was screaming the whole time) and starts saying some words. If I remember correctly, it was "It's in your hair, it's in your hair." Thus, I thought it was in my hair till I see the 'bee' in Fishy's hair. I tell Fishy to calm down, I pick up a stick and realize that it was a beetle. I started swinging at it lightly as I didn't want to hurt the poor creature. Realizing that I was potentially killing Fishy, I started to poke it. I finally poked it and flicked it off and told Fishy to run for it. For your information Tasnims screaming did not deteriorate, it infact got louder. And that, guys, gays and girls is how a beetle scared the living daylight of five teenage girls.

I am officially the 'Hero' of our gang. I (quote) "tend to be calm in such situations" which is absolutly true. *gleams* Well after this incident I went home and took a extremely quick shower and we went out for dinner. On the way home I ditched my parents and went to the Lantern Festival which was on. For people who don't know what it is, it is pretty much justs games and prizes for us. I met Tasnim and Neha there and i stayed there till 10:15pm. I came home and washed my feet. I was wear thongs (flip-flops for everyone who is not Aussie) and it was all muddy. A very bad combination. And after that I sat down and wrote this blog. And know after 19minutes my mum is still tellign me to get off the computer, which I shall do now.

Wasn't this fun, ladies and gentlemen, speaking proper. I shall do this from now on, if I am not in such of a hurry. I am off then. I actually wrote paragraphs too, you must be so proud. *gleams* "

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.... SOOOO CUTE!!

a little ickle pickle pumkin

A said...

I think i remember not being able to talk after screaming that much!

oh, but the adreninline was great, though i did nothing, it still made my heart explode.

Anonymous said...

AHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAH .,.. OMG I"M IN TEARS NOW ... that brings back so many memories .. I WANNA COME BACK!!!!>> MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH ..i miss going "downstairs"... you can't bloody go down stairs here!!!! ... HARDLY ANY BLOODY APARTMENTS!!
and no nice bbal court with uni guys playing and hueys stripper (neha's neighbor Lol) and fishies and my stripper which we never saw like ever again AHAHAHAHA Lol .. those were the good days .. hey huey is he still there by the way?

Anonymous said...

noreen! u remind me of the old days.... wow i got tears in my eyes now by reading ure comment...... NORREN COME BACK?!

and yes, huey's stripper aka my neighbour is still here :)

and noreen without u we don't play anything... i need my exercise.. and i love ure stupid comments.. miss u!