Yesterday watched Casino Royale at my birthday party which I wasn't meant to go for... Huh?! Well lemme tell you why..
The plan was to watch the 8 show on Sat night right, but I had guests over and my parents were like "Wtf will they think if you stroll in at 11pm?!" so I couldn't go. Then the uncle asked me why I was sooooo glum and Mum told him everything and he was like "that's pathetic you should go!!" So he shoooed me there and then they picked me up. I took Pris' ticket cause she couldn't go. Yes but I lost one strike with Yeen...
Casino Royale was definately the second best Bond movie. Craig wasn't bad as Bond and he doesn't look half bad with hair!! Le Chiffre was ugly and his girlfriend was flat - good couple!! Man the torture scene was hilarious ("Now all your friends will know that you died scratching my balls") and Nil was like hinding underneath her jumper the WHOOOLE time... "Huuey, tell me when it's finished!" And she kept giggling - partly my fault. "Good to see his balls work now!!" The begining was really awesome, with different experiments with the four card types (clubs, spades, diamonds and hearts) and it was all vectors. Damn nice - structures people!!
On the note of structures, exams next week. Miss ten hours of school. Not exactly - Some of my hours are after school!!
Today went to Vivocity with my parents. Had lunch there - this really nice noodle thingy called prawn mee... Hmmm - still tasted good.. Then went to Ben&Jerry's for ice-cream... *drool* SOO GOOD!! There was this cow there I just stood there staring and laughing...
Bwahhaha I'm listening to this bhangra sogn right... And the begining chords are the ones from Inferno.. LMAO!! ahaha found that funny..
Well gone playign bball - lets hope Fish is home (are you?!)
toodles and mwaah...
5 comments:
I never thought he was ugly... He's younger than the other Bond's I think...
Oo huey im gonna watch Dhoom2 on Sat Lol , you've probably already seen it ages ago. Aw! i wanna go down to :( (bbal)
The new Bond is hawt. And he's a good Bond, too. :P
noreen i'm planning on watching it on sat too... neha already watch without me..
anisha wanna go with me at jp?!
hey hey and potentially noreen,
dhoom 2 damn good! hritick roshan --- HOT HOT HOT! ( HUEY WATCH IT FAST!)
casino royale was good.... :) i liked it... except ended up talking alot... me and english movies don't go well unles huey tells me what goes on.
Post a Comment