Mama is sick, got fever... So I must take care of her cause Papa is kinda sick too... And I'm afraid cause I don't wanna get sick!! Baaaaaaah.....
I'm talking to depressed and fussy right now... Two different worlds with two different issues! I hate trying to solve problems, cause everytime I do I'm always afraid of messing things up completly! Don't get me wrong, I try to help but I help with fear... Nicht gut!
Today Geo students went to Pulau Ubin for a field trip - again. Geo students meaning basically half the grade so all the lessons had half the students. Kinda fun actually - French had 6 people so we went to the lab. Photography had 7 people - four of which were upstairs... English was fun - except Imran is still onto me...
Lunch was alright. Penny and Greg went to Hope Foster with Holly and we didn't know where it was so Pris, Petra and I just hung about. Played the stupid matching game... Find the perfect couples by looks etc... Didn't enjoy it much but it was funny... In and out we talked and stuff so yeah...
SWAAAATI!!! MISS YOU MAN!! I was SOOO effing bored on Friday at IEEE... No offence but sometimes the bickering of mothers is not THAT interesting. And the two Sngaporean girls like REFUSE to talk to me. Well not like I try but still... SOO BORING!! :( must get used to it riight...
Sharon and I are finally writting to eachother again. Makes me feel good... Like she said, there is only a few who know the real me in my real little world and Sharon is definately one of them. She's seen like every mood of mine AND every shade of my skin... Bwahahaha
Photography mocks next week... Have no idea what I'm meant to do for ten hours - must talk to him. Atleast my camera works now.. Wasted like $12 on batteries which aren't even needed!!
Chemistry assessed tomorrow. It is one of those write ups and neither Holly nor I know what to do... Hmmmm, need help from the brainiacs!!
Lov to all - toodles
4 comments:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!
lunchhh was borrring -_- sorry about the whole couples thing!
it was sorta.....interesting though...just a little :)
uncle ar aunty... both are sick... wow! eh?! aunty to kuno din joor nai - akon kan?!
Post a Comment