Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Week

Twins and I... In a baby pool - I'm too big!

Basically I wanted to highlight my week to you guys cause a lot happened…

Monday
Opus Concert… Some people were missing for half a day and such…

Yeen: [Miss Lilywhite passes by] “Wow, a black velvety whale!”
Huey: “Nil, why aren’t you laughing?!”
Yeen: “Not funny ah?! (etc…)”
Nil: No, it’s just I don’t get the male part?!

Tuesday
MY BIRTHDAY!! I turned 16 – as old as Anisha and Lav… Came to school with a plausible human lettering of my name… I never said this but guys, that was really sweet. I never noticed Cindy was the exclamation mark until she said so “Did you see me?! I was the exclamation mark!!”

Wednesday
Nothing much happened today… Well something probably did… Oh yes it did, Ben told Imran I was going out with Ming (it’s our inside joke… I’M NOT!!!) and in my defense I told Imran that Ming is to become a monk so nothing can happen… Right not that big but it gets bigger on Thursday. Carry on…

Thursday
Throughout the whole single English Imran was pissin my off about me and the monk.. .Arg!! I wasn’t paying attention but Ben kept poking me and telling me to look at his computer screen. Krupa was reading too and she got confused…

Oh yeah Krupa and Rochelle got rejected from Dance Floor. You know why?! Stupid Singaporeans trying to make it like Singapore Idol, said they were both overweight… Total BULL!! I mean they’re the youngest contestants and got through the second round. I mean they have people who are like 50 in that contest. Standing applause for them!!

Huey: [watching Priscilla on tip-toes looking through a crowd of people in search of Tamar] “Need assistance cause I think I can help?”

Friday
English was fun. Cosky was late my like a period so we all took the piss outta Imran and Cindy, Krupa and I ganged up on him. Ben left to go to the san cause he fractured his arm… So funny, Doreen was telling us the story. “I was standing there like a sweet, innocent, lonely little girl and Ben comes sliding towards me, tripping me over. I fall forward and on the way kick him.” See the intensive damage “Dora the Explorer” can cause?!?!

That’s it guys. Hope you had a good weekend and love to all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cuteness overdrive..

you look better without glasses!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...
oh shit man I just read your bit about our teamwork in Chem. Friggin' hilarious.. and soooo true :P Haha..

Anonymous said...

HHAHAAHHA .. Nil is soo hilarious..
thats soooooooo awsome that they did that for you !!!!...
you were probably laughing on the inside , hehe.. nah kidding..
.. i ate 154 grapes in 1 hour!.. those really huge NZ grapes that have seeeds in them .. :D.. did you get any mail yet?