Today was by far one of the most eventful days ever… So much happened!!Firstly somehow my alarm clock time was one hour ahead and I managed to wake up
Then comes bus ride in the morning, and Anisha will agree that this was hilarious. Firstly someone farts and it was damn smelly… Wah, everyone was sniffing shirts man, like we were all on drugs… Then, while listening to bhangra I hear a scream. I see Annie and Akash (who normally seat at the back) in the front somewhere. Akash (who is like the guy who’s not so tough but acts damn tough on our bus and thinks he’s really cool cause he’s in drama productions, has a girlfriend who is amazing shorter than him and is in grade 12. In other words a bastard) is screaming his ass off cause there was this itsy pitsy spider somewhere. Now I’m laughing my ass off here cause hell it’s Akash. Then I hear that he’s damn afraid of spiders cause when he was little his Dad scared him and now he got a phobia. This isn’t the first time Akash screamed – remember the fly?!
Then the stupid guy who replaced Mrs. Fuckner comes on our bus and yells at us. Why?! Cause ONE parent complained that we use inappropriate language on the bus… Pfft, probably Kailash’s and Mina’s mum man… She really nice and all but I can seriously kill her man!! Cause she’s one of those mothers who are like “Homg you just knocked my son – say sorry”… ARG!!
So school was going alright – nothing really interesting in the morning… Oh yes Yeen got a very interesting haircut!! Then during lunch I had a conversation with Pris and Nil about Nil’s display pictures and how for a year she had the same picture from her photo shoot of her and her feather boa. I swear, I cannot look at feather boas anymore!! This is KINDA what the conversation went like, and I know Nil almost certainly going to beg to differ:
NIL: “Gosh Huey you notice these things… PERVERT”
HUEY: “Oh, SELF-CENTERED”
(pause)
HUEY: “SINGLE!”
Bwahahaha, Pris begged for that to be blogged cause she deleted hers, grrrr!
Right so then last double had Chemistry, assessed practical… Remember my entry of our science experiments?! Well we added on “When in an assessed practicals, always keep three test tubes free so when worse comes to worse you can play the Heineken tune”. Basically I made up my WHOLE experiment in the ten minutes we were given. Changed test tube to crucible and stand to tripod etc. Damn funny!! Then Yoske kept pouring the powder out of the crucible to weigh it and Cameron kept going “JUST MEASURE THE CRUCIBLE AND SUBTRACT!!” Damn fanni!!
THEN we had this stupid Interscol presentation by this Irish dude who was selling us his software. SOO BORING!! Mr. O’Byrne kept attacking him with questions and Mr. Rocliffe kept like defending him… It was like the Cold War.. This Irish dude was SOOOO boring, he was supposed to sell not to convince us not to buy!! Tamar and I pretended on having a game, when we didn’t, and left early – leaving Holly, Cindy and Ken to suffer!!
Conversations with Yeen, Nil, Tamar and Pris were damn interesting but they’re kind of embarrassing for some people *cough* Tamar *cough* so I won’t mention. But I shall say that they were ‘smelly’. Right, lame!!
This is officially more than one page on word with Times New Roman 12 (pretending to be working!!). Basketball
Right I need to do French homework which I forgot to tell Nil about (cause of Geo) so now must go call her!! Cause I don’t wanna suffer alone so I’ll do it with her – must translate a letter… *shrugs*
10 comments:
rite so dats lyk a bloging spree. must catch up
you're the nick nil was talking about a few days ago?.. who r u and how do you noe huey ..hehe :D
WOW.. HUEY .. basketball seems like its going really good... YOU GUYS SHOULD GET 1ST!!!.. wear the tiki for luck!
yeahhhh man! FUNNY. AND AND. remember how she said something about not putting anything or something for her display name because we were complaining about the (*)NIL(*)?!?! and then someone made that joke about NIL=ZERO?? bwhahaha. awww nil! :)
btw. that photo is ugly. yeen looks cute though
hahahaha cilla i think that the picture is so cute :P and btw i wasnt just saying my display picture is blue at the moment im not sure whether to make it blue or black but at the moment its blue :P
zomg nil... make it half blue half black!! can?!
ahahaha hey nick man, got lotsa attention here!!
HAHA that was a funny bus ride. They were both spazzing over the fly-thing. It was amusing.
Some kid named Jake's (or jack or something) mom complained about the inappropriate lang. I have no idea who he is, but i heard one of the Really Really Annoying kids talking bout it in the bus today.
of course she can't...it's NIL!
oh jack/jake lives in my building
how you know?!?!
JAKE the pale blonde kid! that lives on my floor and does karate or some other m.a.? wait no thats zach. JAKE/JACK is the blonde curly-haired kid with really thck glasses! and he is really annoying!
yeeeea. and anisha probobly knows cuz hes on your bus...
Post a Comment