Write six random facts about yourself.
1) I'm shit scared of rats
2) I'm stuck in the middle of two fights at the moment
3) I'm now on the the U16 'A' Basketball team and all the other fringe players hate me and curse me every time they see me (Valarie!)
4) It's my birthday in 5 days
5) I managed to throw a piece of paper through Parama's butt crack during Physics today (she sits so dodgily its very disturbing. And she has this HUGE gap between her skin and pants so belt is USELESS!!)
6) I too have a weakness for indians with six packs.
Now everyone who hasn't done this must do so...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you throw paper down peoples butt crack... you sick sick child
guess who's following my footsteps!
Cynthi - not a bad thing is it?!
their just jealous!!
i have a weakness for people with six packs full stop :) :) :)
hahahha
i think we all do pris!!
Christ. What is with you, Lav and indians with six packs?
HUEYYYY. I am yet to show you HN. I must. He was freaking backstage with you, loser. :P
And. Hope your exam went well. God, it feels like i haven't talked to you in ages.
xx
i talk to you on the bus every other day... -_-*
eyy i did realize he was backstage with me... explains lav randomly clicking photo's...
Post a Comment