Hey these are like some of my favourite pictures I took from MUN... Hope you enjoy!
Jacky (sp?!) and Yeen.Winston: "Are they les cause I swear they are?"
Me: "Winston, Yeen's going out with Ben"
Winston: "Hmmm... Perhaps they're bi!"
This ones for you Nil.. :D
Jae!! This is by far one of the best pictures I've ever taken.. Sooo prof man!!
Pris et Holly
Pris, Ming and Holly
Jeery the bored Penguin.. Bwahaha this room was SOOO quiet man... He was all alone. Maria was in this group so who can talk yeah...
Charlie DeanThe following are taken by Tamar... Tamar - please don't mind but I posted 'em up... But you can GLEAM!!
Matt + Pris
Sooo nice... My fav from her photo's!!
8 comments:
They're nice nice nice
:)
Especially the one dedicated to Nil.
bwahahaha i knew you'll say something like that!!
nice shots sis!
Dude!! I love the picture of Jae, its like SO good.. hahaha.. He just looks so pro man.. oh well.. haha you know its really funny but the only photo that won't show up on my screen is the one of charlie :p.. there's like a red cross there.. hahaha
whats MUN?
hehe good pics!! you should be the new 'orange-shirt guy' photographer!!
penny... lets hope i wear different shirts everyday... not the same shirt and shirts for three days in a row.. x_x
MUN=model united nations
Post a Comment