Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Outstanding Two Days...

[link] For more funny internet acronyms! Bwahahaha, that ones specially for you Pris.. It reminds me of you - yes that green thing!! :D

Weeell Monday was the big day people - Huey's-big-time-paper-two-math-exam!!! I lost 4 fingers [you see everytime you get a mark off you lose a finger... If you get to your toes then your not in a good position!!]. I'm pretty proud of that, got NO TOES!! Sruthi lost like what?! EIGHT FINGERS!! She's soo stressed, she needs to do well in Huey's-other-big-time-exam, the PAPER FOUR!! [insert omnious "dun dun duuuuun" sound here!].

What else in "Huey's-not-so-regular News Bulletin"?! Oh yes, I'm on the U16A team now - no more fringe for me!! All thanks to Tamar... I LOVE YOU!! Mwaaaah... I wouldv'e NEVER asked Lynn (seeing Huey is shit afraid of her!)...

ZOMG!! YESTERDAY WAS THE FUNIEST EVER DAY!! Right so sometimes Sprite bottle caps aren't made properly and you can't open them.. So my brother almost killed his hand once so since then Mum's been adding heat to it... But yesterday she was being absent minded and the heat was too high to BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! It was SOOOO loud my ears pop and there was like 1.5 liters of Sprite ALL OVER THE KITCHEN!! The neighbour came and was like "Eeerm, I heard a bomb - everything alright?!". Bwahahaha "Naah everything cool... Mum just blew up a 1.5l bottle... Nothing new!!" LOL!!

And then this morning I went to the kitchen (parents don't wake up) and a RAT ran across the kitchen counter... I cannot STAND rats!! I started screaming and backed up against the fridge, knocking something over... Dad and Mum woke up and came out seeing me SCREAMING!! It was behign the microwave so Mum MOVED IT so the stupid rat came forward where I was... I RAAAAAAN over to the sofa and jumped over it, landing on the wooden thing and permently bruising my ass... haiz...

Well I'm off, hope you enjoy... TC

3 comments:

A said...

... why are there two of the same posts?

AHA and beta-blogger sounds like beta-blocker (just noticed that now..)

Anonymous said...

LoL! My name is moosh, yes!

That was me ^^

Anonymous said...

ME? that green thing with 5 legs and 10 eyes????

ooh ouch :) :)

i think...maybe...just possibly..i am better looking (??)