Friday, March 2, 2007

(blank)

I find that kinda funny - go Bengali humour...

Quite a lot has been happening in the last few days but I shall pick out the really funny moments...

Mark fell asleep in class on Wednesday... SOO FUNNY!! And he sits RIGHT infront of Mr. C and he didn't notice until Cindy, Ben, Imran and I started laughing.. Basically all he did was yell MARK and he woke up going "eeerm, sorry" and Mr. C was really understanding and just said "must be all that coursework right."

Also in English we had this "discussion" on whether it's soccer or football... We then drifted off to the Greek (Mr. C is from Greece) and football and Wiraaj said this comment which ticked Cosky off... Basically dissed the Greek soccer team. And then Mr. C was like "no offence Wiraaj but which country are YOU from?" and then Winston was like "oh India got kicked out of the World Cup because they didn't have proper footwear". LOL!!! I didn't know that and Urvashi says 'tis true... Bwahahahahaha!! rofl...

What else?! This week actually quite fun but the funny stuff I can't speak of.. Quite sad cause it's fu-fu-funny...

Ms. Fillipi met my parents and said that I need to ask more questions in class... GOSH!! Wtfish man…

I do ask questions – she just refuses to listen to me… NOT my FAULT...

Oh Thursday maths we were doing radians (eugh I don’t like it, it’s like learning maths all over agree but in a different mode on the calculator) and before class Mohajit moved the projector. So the interactive white board was out of place and she refused to use it and she moved to the non-high tech white board… Sruthi and I couldn’t see the pen she was using (eugh I said really loudly “Ms. Fillipi can you use a different pen – I can’t see it” and she carries on going “oh this isn’t working” and the rest of the class just turns around and laughs at me… Gosh, is she deaf?!) and so Fillipi went next door and got a better pen. She wrote all these AWAS and “though bubbles” and filled half the board and realized it was permanent. So she went next door AGAIN to get another marker which didn’t work so she went back for the third time… This time the pen actually worked BUT she kept getting the freakin’ radian wrong. Seriously, you’re the MATHS teacher AND head of department!! Yikes!!

Oooh I’m doing grade 5 violin exam sometime August… ABRM… IN YOUR FACE LILYWHITE!! I still remember what she said when I said I’d quit, “I’m not surprised”… ARG biatch!! That’s NOT nice… Holly has a plan – photocopy the grade and then wrap it around a rock and throw it at her window… Tamar’s was less violent and consisted of just dropping the photocopy I HAPPENED to be carrying in front of her.. lol!!

Right I have English coursework to finish by Tuesday... Better get to that now - bye guys... OH and if I don't mention it tomorrow - HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEHA!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tks huey!!!!!!!!!! yay u remembered :) come for holi!! u HAVE HAVE HAVE to come.... and fish does too!

tks tks tks... i love u :)

A said...

NEHA YOUR BDAY IS ON THE 3RD!!!! HAPPY BDAY!!!!!