Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ooh La La

Picture taken by Huey and dug out of Interscol's computer by Tamar.

Ahahaa I have WORSE pictures (well it depends on your point of view) for other people… But I’m saving them for later use.. Pris, the BEST one of you shall come later!! Needed for a SPECIAL occasion… Imagine peoples shock when they come here… Infact, imagines Priscilla’s shock.. Bwahahahahahahaha… For embarrassing photo’s call 1800-HUEY-HAS-TONNES.

Hmmm, not much happening… Habeous Corpus, watched the dress rehearsal yesterday and shall watch the actual play tomorrow. I’m happy about that… Damn funny and I wouldn’t mind watching it twice… Funny funny funny…

However I unfortunately have a Physics test on Thursday, oh well I never study for them any ways… No difference. AND I forgot completely about the assessed practical I wanted to go to so I could boost my pathetic 9 to at least a decent 10 for C3. How pathetic right – oh well… Don’t really give a damn. But I do cause I’m totally going to fail my exams anyways. Oh well, I can’t believe I’m doing higher Physics. BUT Swati and Samer both said that it was fun so I shall trust them both… Kimmee says so toooooo…

TWENTY SIX DAYS TILL MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT!! OMGOSH the website is SOOO cool, they are actually counting down the minutes to the album release. (Linkin Park by the way, noobs).

What else?! Hmmm, I hate Tarimo now. She FORCED me to buy a freakin’ Money Matters Magazine… I DON’T WANT IT!! AAAAH now I must go pay her $1. I’m SOO broke this month including all those 24 hour swim donations I gave in…

I’m SOO lazy I don’t wanna work… I’ve almost completed my notes for Physics, stupid test yah. Ja ja…

Pissed pissed pissed PISSED. Super duper maad at EVERYTHING!!!! Neha, I’ve officially stopped talking to him… He doesn’t talk to me either so I don’t bother talking to him! His loss!! TOTALLY broken up now, which is what I wanted but it’s sooo depressing… Visits are to be HORRIBLE!!! (I had to write that here cause I never see you online, cant figure out who then TOUGH!!).

OMGOSH OMGOSH I have French homework… Forgot about that, totally… Aah, I’ll do it in tutor group. NO, I don’t have tutor group tomorrow.. Uh-oh, I gotta do it.. : ( not fine…

Papuyaar is no longer papuyaar. It’s ApunKaBollywood. Is it just me or is that just sooo common?! But still can get music from there… Ahahaha

Basketball was ok today. We no longer have those tiresome trainings.. Oh UWCSEA is finally getting a MASCOT!! After HOW LONG?!?!

Love ALL!! No hate mails please...

6 comments:

Tamar said...

Fine Huey! Never give me credit for actually finding those super duper old pictures on the interscol comp. Shall not give you any more photos you can black mail people with then =)

OH I'LL DO YOUR FRENCH HOMEWORK FOR YOU =) I like doing french, because thats the only subject I'm actually ok at without studying. So yeah, my plan is I shall not study for the french exam, which means that my exams officially end on the 7th of June because I can't be bothered to study anymore after that.

Oh wow this comment is like so uber long. Well, you see I have to wait, till like this email that I sent to my sister is finally sent. and its so big so yeah it takes a while. I hope you don't mind me trashing your comments box thingy in the mean time then.

You know, come to think of it. In the time that I'm commenting on your thingy I could have written my own entry. oh well its too late now, this thing is already so long.
Oh and you know, now i can take out my ear rings and put them back in without having a whole 'OH-NO-MUST-CALL-PRIS-FOR-HELP-PROBLEM' thingy.. SO GOOD RIGHT!

Haha, ok the email is sent now so I can leave you BEE. Have fun reading this Really really long comment. I'm so proud of myself, this is like the longest comment I've ever written. I wonder if its longer than the ones that nil used to leave me.. hahaha I shall do a word count now.

265 words. Not bad you know, If I would write another 1335 words that would be like my standard english coursework length. Hahaha, but I don't think that I will do that tonight, Or else I'll be here forever, and its already 10.41 now.
Like almost an hour after you guys ditched me while I was on the phone with my mom. So sad you know. I come back and you guys are all gone. Oh well I shall go to my little corner and be emo now.. BWAHAHAHAHA! Ok anywayz
I would be SO amazed If you actually read the whole comment because most of it is pretty much nonsense strung together.

Oh yeen just came online. I'm not talking to her anymore. She like rejected my calls 3 times tonight. So hurtful. Oh well anyway it is 10.43 now I think I shall go sleep because I need my beauty sleep hehehe.. BYE HUEY

P.S Oh wow, the whole thing is like 421 words. Not bad righ!!

andetheriel said...

UWCSEA has a mascot now? Groooooosss!
And Higher Physics is pretty cool, mostly cause of the additional things you get to do, like ASTROPHYSICS!! I miss Astro. (I miss Physics...) But yeah. It'll be a SHIT TON of work, not lying to you there.
I can't believe Linkin Park is coming out with a new album and I didn't know. I'm excited!
It's cool that UWC's putting on Habeus Corpus, I watched it with my Drama class in 2nd year of GCSE at Raffles Jubilee or whatever the hell it's called. It's a hilarious play!
Anyway. <3

Anonymous said...

HUEY!!! tell me what happened! no wonder u were pissed when i TRIED to talk to u on MSN.. i'll call or email you. tell me everything> i feel sad :(

Anonymous said...

that's a TERRIBLE photo.
and not nice at ALL.

good idea tamar - never ever give her any more photos of me pleaseee.
she always seems to target me -_-

Anonymous said...

lol!! funny pic ^^ but it looks cool :D looks like a candid too!

Anonymous said...

Higher Physics is really good. I love it.

But yeah, it IS a shitload of work. But it's fun. The practicals are fun.