Hoot hoot people..
Watching the new Greys Anatomy episode.. So far so good but waiting for DailyMotion to load it up to it doesn’t keep stopping.. Should wait another 10 minutes or so… Ooh I’ve been waiting for this for about 3 weeks.. Cause they took a break!! Because of ALL the excitement cause SOMEBODY died…
Hmmm, what else.. I REFUSE to start watching 24 cause I don’t want to get hooked onto that too… Too much right now cause I actually want A’s for my IGCSE’s…
Wraps.. I can kill it… After this I can NEVER look at Glad wrap the same way ever again. Sad cause I like Glad wrap, it sticks but isn’t sticky. Cool!
Things are starting to get back on track right now and it feels great… My plans? Not going anywhere for the break, pity cause I want to go to
Eugh quite a lot of birthdays in March. Two have passed and there are two to go.. Actually, three to go!! Woah, Pris you once said that you were happy being born in March cause no one is, think again… April I think is the quietest time of the year for birthdays…
India Bangladesh tonight… I’d laugh hard if
Hmm… Nothing else… I shall do some of the stack pile of Economics that Bitch-imo gave us.. Urgh, SOO MUCH.. An hours worth AT LEAST.. Oh well, I’m doing them with my book open – too bad for HER!!
Love all…
2 comments:
DUDE VISIT AUZZIE!!!!!! OPORTO'S BURGERS ARE WAITING FOR THEE
i shall, soon hopefully.. and then WE meet up ok.. i shall travel to your school and meet with thee
Post a Comment