OMGOSH IT'S A BOMB, in the toilet?!Right so I got busted by Tarimo for not doing her homework. Wtfish man, I mean not like we have any more assessments right. Shouldn’t we put all our energy into studying and catching up on everything Tarimo missed compared to looking at the HDI of two frickin’ countries. ARG!! Basically I’m doing that now.
My dreams are crushed. My hopes shattered. I feel… broken.
Darn!
Haven’t blogged for a while so lemme wind up. Friday was Rockfest and that was awesome. I was thinking of going again but then I’d have to buy a ticket which would’ve cost a lot. So I didn’t go in the end. But it wouldn’t have bee the same cause Aswin was with Tamar and I and it was sooo fun!! Yeen regrets not coming with us now! Ahaha!! Basically we took pictures with the bomb all night and stuff – in the tree’s, in the canteen, in trolleys, on the roof (yeah how cool is that!!) AND in the girls bathroom (Aswin was in there and everytime he heard a noise he’d quickly run out. Funny stuff!!).
Saturday I did nothing special. Went to Plaza Singapure to buy a mask and that was it. I wanted to buy new shoes but I saw nothing nice so I’m dragging dad to
Ok my computer is being a super bitch to me right now!! What did I ever do to it?! Don’t answer!!
Sunday Neha came over and I took some pictures for wraps. I seriously do not like the direction my project is going cause EVERYONE is doing it but I have nothing else up my sleeve. Actually I haven’t seen anyone take a photo of somebody with a mask so I think I might be good (basically that was Huey miserably failing to make her look good).
Developed to negatives today and they didn’t turn up half bad. Yay, but I couldn’t get to see them right. Took me HOURS to get home cause there were SOO MANY people for Sunset way or whatever. Gosh, I think I’m going to go one way next term!! Actually, I think I’m not taking the bus next term cause of the exams – someone will drop me off in the morning and I’ll come home by myself later. Hey, I never noticed that!!
8 comments:
HUEY! Me love the picture, because I'm IN IT =).. hahaha
Did you get anymore from the interscol office? Me want =)
huey did get more prictures of tamar. huey would like to give them to tamar
oh really? Yay! THANK YOU HUEY! *gives huey a cyber hug*
huey, when do you plan on changing the temporary header on your blog to the real thing?
I want to see the pictues of me in the scary scary mask! I still fee like I could have acted in Bhoot with that killer mask :) show me picsssss!
ooooh: masks= big metaphor = oooohh
taz - more like YAY NO NEHA!! ahaha
pris - im too fucking lazy.. why dont like huh?!
huey... ure such a biatch. I quit being ure model. ha.
Post a Comment