Thursday, March 8, 2007

Mixed Message

My birthday card to Rachel, back then then the Christmas tree was still in the canteen; therefore the tree… It’s not just randomly there!!

Nostalgia all over again.

Nothing much happening – going to rock fest tomorrow… Saturday I’m gonna go to Plaza Singapura for Spotlight so I can buy a mask for photography. Sunday I hope to take photo’s; if my models are free… Talking to one, my little poser, and she says she’s free… I love you!!

My clueless model… I miss erotic shirts…

Tomorrow after school the NINJA’S are gonna attack!! Ja ja, you just wait and see… Shall be a fun, Nikki is gonna be one and Yeen is to be the other. Can ANYONE just imagine the outcome of this… Shall be funny, very very very funny!! Bwahahaha…

I’m sorry; I was trying to make things better…

Mark keeps falling asleep in class… He did it again on Wednesday. It was like those people who fall asleep in the MRT’s, they sway a bit and then plomp, and then go back up straight again… But he saw us laughing at him and woke up I guess!! Would’ve been funny otherwise.

Fine, hold it against me… See if I care…

I feel like such a slacker. Basically failed the last two tests I’ve done because of my sheer laziness!! I’m not bothered anymore, I don’t care about shit no more… I think it’s cause there are no more assessments left so everything is just slack, slack, slack and I don’t give a damn… ITOK especially, cause it leads to no exam in the end!! She basically said to our class while we were watching a video the following: “I can see that some of you are falling asleep, I know it’s the morning. But I’m showing this for your own good cause you’re going to vote soon…” etc [Huey fell asleep around here] Oh gosh this ain’t good!!

But I do care… Why?!

Basketball on Tuesday was a PAIN!! Well it was really fun but those stupid fast breaks killed me… Body is in pain. Yeen and Nil were expressing to me how their asses hurt and they can’t sit down anymore… My stomach hurts cause of that stupid stick-your-legs-up-while-lying-flat-on-the-floor yoga move… Eugh, it hurts to laugh and it hurts to sit up… Legs hurt to and it is a pain to sit down now… Tamar and Yeen were walking around like they were constipated the whole day!!

This is not good!!

Tomorrow is Sruthi’s birthday so if I don’t post tomorrow HAPPY BIRTHDAY SRUTHI!! Take care, lub to all byeee…….

2 comments:

A said...

cool card! but dude, 4x2 is 12? explain! i want in (in the inside joke-thang!)!!!!!!!

a_cubed said...

eeeeeeeeerotic. :)