Ok that was all bullshit, Bangladesh wasn't even PLAYING SL then... I was smoking something I think! Ahahaha...
Basically I got attacked by Sanket, Urv, Sruthi, eMo and Kush in Maths today... They were all like "ooh India above Bangladesh since they lost against Sri Lanka" and I was like "So what?! YOU lose against US, and you're meant to have the best batting line up in this years World Cup!!"
In other news (omgosh I really need to get over cricket.. NOW!!), nothing!! Seriously?! Seriously... Grey's Anatomy come's out tonight!! Watching the cool little thingy on ABC... "My Favourite Mistake" Hmmmm AHAH George doesn't know ANYTHING!! Ok....
Ar ki?! Nothing else!! I NEED something to talk about...
HABEOUS CORPUS!! SOOO FUNNY!! Love love LOVED it!! So good, proud of them all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
who's eMo?
huey, when do u have spring break? I am off all next week so we have to hangout!
dude! india will SO win against SL wtfizzle.
what do you call mohajit on the internet?! eMo... get it?!? ahaha
omg, huey ur soo funny, aha ahahaha. okay anyway COME TO AUZZIE DURING SPRING BREAK!!!!!
Post a Comment