Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Bad Lazy Huey

Ok my mother has done some gossip hunting and this is what I know (our maid rules). The lady who tried to commit suicide (the one I saw at like 1am in the morning) was actually pregnant and had a fight with her husband and tried to kill herself. The baby is fine but she's got more damage than the kid, and she was hanging from the tree for a moment before she dropped to the ground so the impact wasn't that hard.

Secondly, Neha I can't believe you don't know about this or just did not tell me but for those in NTU, you know the abnormal Indian guy who goes around with his Mum and Dad with a basketball? Well, this is damn sad, but his mother recently died. She had chest pain and... (It so happens Fishy knows too so I should blame her AS WELL)

Physics test, it was rather hard and I know I fucked up one question cause I TOTALLY forgot about gravity.

I've been rather lazy so I shall just post up some of the photo's accumulated from these weeks: (while it's loading I just realized that on Wednesday's I have ALL my Higher's and thats it!)

Tabi and I at the stupid "Congratulations you're retired" party. She's not on drugs though, she's a good girl!
Anisha will kill me if she sees this, but I look worse (:

I believe that is Tamar's balloon. Petra looks damn cute (:

Tamar's cake. Well brownies. (Gregor looks slightly evil and Nil and Priscilla both look adorable clapping in the background)

Tuesday after school. Video's will be up shortly

Yeen makes a cute kid

Hmmm... Wonder what Fung and Sam looked like


AAANNDDD my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE picture outta ALL of them:


Comment needed? Love love LOVE it!!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

First! says fish

Unknown said...

oooh must tell me wat happened to the suicide women on friday night!
xoxoxo
fishhy

Unknown said...

keep blogging!

Anonymous said...

You comment-grabber-taker-whore :P
I'm joking and you know that.
You comment-wanting-twat.
I'm joking again.

That photo is nice minus me - I look like a flat fat uncoordinated pig. I'm not quite sure where the 'adorable' fits in for me - I see it for Nil though!

[hooi] said...

Gosh miss piggy why do you got to be like me an be self deteriorating. I have no self-esteem for a reason you know, don't know what yours is!

And hey hey hey, I never asked for them, they came to me :)

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

dude you knew that she died (not the suicide woman) we talked about it! wait, i don't knowif you were there. i think it may have just been neha me and fish? i'm not sure. but it's fuckingg sad :(

fish is a weirdo

[hooi] said...

IT IS!! And there kids abnormal, poor uncle :( :( :(

And NO I wasn't there!!

Anonymous said...

oh huey! about the auntie who passed away..i think me, fish and anisha talked about it when u said u were coming late... and it was the same time when those asian guys offered us a beer. ya.. u had a dentist appt.

sorry sorry... i totally forgot that u had no idea about it... u have to tell me bout this suicidal women!! sounds intense.. cya tomorrow evening for our weekly hangout :) and i don't even have school tomorrow yay!

and u and anisha look really look in that picsss!