Sunday, September 2, 2007

OMFG OMFG

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!

Ok, here goes the reason for all my "OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG "

Basically Anisha, Fishy and I went out to play pool right. We went to the track (where I talked to Priscilla and I was like "Hey Pris" and Fishy was like "Oooooooh CHRRRIIIISSS" and Anisha's like "WTF it's a girl!"). Anyways afterwards we went to the Sun for a drink and there was this weird dude who just kept staring at us and we were like okay?! Anisha said "Oh lets go into the Nanyang Executive Center (NEC)" so we did. And the weird guy comes into it and Fishy was like "ok he's fucking following us" and I was like naah. Then we went into this alley way and we were ALL ALONE and he comes and goes "excuse me" and all... I, by nature, don't think of the worst case scenario but Anisha does and kept a bit of her Yakult so she can flung it into his face. So the guy goes "Hi, I'm Ali from Lahore Pakistan and I'm feeling rather lonely. I'm here for two months blah blah blah..." And I, by nature, talked to him and found it a bit odd that he asked my name and pronounced it perfectly and also gave us his room number and etc... He asked me "oh what is there to see" and when I told him he was like "oh I mean at night..." Then, Anisha and Fishy thinking that it was the end of their virginity, said "oh we have to go to dinner" and he let us go and we went up to the alley way. I didn't think he was all that bad UNTIL he said "If you want exposure to Pakistani's I am in Room 21 on the 6th floor." RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!

That's about it - we spent the rest of our times complaining on why it was always us (first one was the freaky blind guy) and never with Neha and all. And then exit strategies for NEXT TIME (cause he's here for TWO MONTHS!). And we ended it on how gorgeous Nil is. But they dropped me home cause they live in the same area and it was all dark and Anisha linked hands with us and as soon as she heard a voice she went FULL THROTTLE ahead like a fucking bull. Lol.

School tomorrow, still in holiday mood. Take care!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is fucking hilarious.

HAHAHHAA.


oh dear.
you have an attraction huey - a vibe for men!

LMAO LMAO.

Anonymous said...

OKAY it's scary too i agree.
but still.
good thing nothing happened!

[hooi] said...

NOOOOOO!!! It's not meeee!! It's Anisha and Fishy, they both got big boooobs!! And they had cleavage today!! Blame THEM!!!!

[hooi] said...

And seriously speaking, who would be attracted to ME?!!

Anonymous said...

dude. seriously. ew. what a fucking dickk. you should've seen the looks fish and i were giving each other. hahahah we were like "HUEYYYYYYY SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" lol you're too freaking nice to such weirdos... like the blind zombie, and now a pakistani pimp.

[hooi] said...

Lol, the Paki Pimp, I like that!! I hope thats not how the girls in Lahore have to live... x_x

Anonymous said...

Fish says...
hahah yeh me and anisha were like "huey!! lets goo!!" hahah sooo funny, but shit am still scared by that traumatic experience.
xoxoxo
ure blogs are sooo funny!! hahaha