Stuff to do:
French - I actually have to do something but it can be done it ten minutes (:
Chemistry - Self study class, I NEED to do something
TOK - What does it mean to be a knower? CRAP!
But then...
BBQ AFTER SCHOOL!! It shall be fun, it better be.
Denise Stevenson is trying to get our class to do a tutor group treasure hunt all around
So far this week is really hectic. Physics quiz on Friday, I am not understanding much of Physics lately. Dentist and that stupid party afterwards (but Nuha will be there. And Tabi).
The fact that I am the gumboot leader only hit me on Monday. It didn’t hit me when Larry passed the baton to me, not when I signed up, not when Kimmee called me the new Larry, not when I had my gumboot musketeers come over but only when I heard we have 4 weeks till observed. SHIT! I AM THE NEW LARRY! NIL’S THE NEW DANA (cause they gumboot in the same fashion), ANISHA’S THE NEW DIVYA (cause she’s brown too) AND TAMAR IS THE NEW __________ (I forgot her name). FUCK SHIT!!!
So on Sunday I am spending some of my time at Nil’s crib because she can’t get out the house. Saturday is spent replacing Nil at the First Aid training (Nil mines on the 29th by the way).
Went toPopular today to buy stuff and I realized I needed a folder for every subject so I got like a bunch of folders. Then my Dad strolls over (because my cycle wouldn’t handle all the luggage) and goes “OI!” I’m shocked because I did tell him I needed folders for every subject so I say “Whats wrong?” and he goes “Look, you have six subjects and there are six colours. Please, get one colour per folder”. Haizzz… I somehow thought TOK was one of my 6 subjects and only bought 5 and now I need to go and get one again. Hmmmmm…. I spent $50 worth of stationary!
YingYan, Winston, Sanket and I came home by cab today and I swear that stupid driver almost killed us. He made such sharp turns that even Sanket flew away. I was left hold onto YingYan on the backseat for my dear life after we dropped Winston off. I realized that Sanket is now stand able, he’s not that bad to talk to. Lol.
Is it just me or have these weeks been going by really SLOOOOOOOOWLY??
No comments:
Post a Comment