
Bwahahahha
So yesterday was the annual Chinese Lantern festival (I am very tempted to call it a mela cause it was on the lines of one) and it was rather fun. Not as good as previous years but it was ok. A lot of funny stories but I can’t be bothered to write them all out.
Gumboot went well today. It’s going ok and we’ve figured out the ending – we end with a step called Anisha. All these steps named after people is getting a bit weird, Anisha care to change the name to like “India” or something cause Gumboot loves countries. Oh and in Afrikan, gat means ass. We call yell that out!
Mr. Hanley was correct, at the moment we’re just Grade 10’s in white shirts. We still crack the same mindless jokes (nipple), we abuse every single power given to us (hawkers) and we’re still as lazy as ever. Nothings changed really – everyone’s just busier and the workload has increased.
Higher Maths is killing me. So. Over. Rated.
In the definition of "prepone" (which does not exist):Most Indian users of this word do not know that this word does not figure in standard English and is mostly unknown to the rest of the English speaking world.

4 comments:
*I haven't been to the hawkers yet!
We can change 'tamar':) if you want. I don't mind
@Pris: Forget going to the hawkers, you barely eat lunch with us. :(
i never knew prepone NEVER existed!!! my mum says it all the time. its an indian thing. weeeird.
Post a Comment