I. Almost. Died.
Ok, maybe not - but the bottom of my ribs hurt every time I breathed out. On the way to the San (thank you Tamar and Priscilla for kindly hauling my bag and folder there) I realized that I have felt this before; but it wasn’t AS bad. That was just BAD, worse than ever! [insert superlative here] BAD BAD BAD!!
This week hasn’t been fantastic. I did absolutely NO homework over the weekend so everything is piling up. Me having 3hours of doing absolutely nothing on Monday mornings has indeed made me lazy. Everything is being left for those 3 hours, and rightfully so. Par example, on Monday I asked Abdou to check my French essay and he read the first sentence and laughed. Then he asks me, all so innocently and sweetly, ‘Do you know what you’re writing?’ Strictly speaking he had a right to say that, I mean here I was saying that I am against marriages. How pathetic! He helped me, a ton, and technically he gave me the last 30 words.
Tomorrow, I GO PLAY POOL! No actually we don’t, we measure and write and figure out problems during Physics class. Miss a chunk of lunch for it. I actually don’t mind it. Plus, I have friends in Physics now. Tanvi came and sat next to me so I don’t feel so lonely anymore, which is fantastic. Nice nice.
Tomorrow’s the blood drive and the main reason why I want to give blood is advising me against it. I told her that it’s not that much but she still said that I shouldn’t and that Mother shouldn’t let me go off lightly either. All cause I had gas today this morning (yes, it was just gas -_-). But I still will, I do not care. My reasons are strong enough, she has to know it. No one does though. I blabber. Blabber blabber blabber.
2 comments:
OH HUEY!! Can you introduce me to Abdou? I want to meet him. (I also want him to do my french homework) hahaha..
tomorrow is lantern festival - we have to go!!! the same place. alright :) :)
Post a Comment