Monday, September 24, 2007

Six Days

That is BY FAR the WORST ad Singapore can come up with. There’s a big poster of it by the Poly and it’s all over NTU.

Crap! I just finished my economics homework and fantastically my 10 mark question is longer than my 15 mark question. Oh well I’m doomed to fail anyways.

Yesterday, Tabi’s party wasn’t bad. Spent the whole night playing with the little baby – Nuha. Well before I played Scrabble with Tabi (a 7th grader) and Farhaz who is 8. Yeah, quite sad. Farhaz won though, mostly cause we helped him a lot and he got the blank. Then we hung out with Nuha, she is so adorable and chatty and she didn’t cry today. (: Left at 10 and I had to walk home cause out car was full, which I didn’t mind. But it had to be the day when my heels were killing me. I do not know why but I only realized after it was too late and so I walked down the hill barefoot.

And then I reached the NEC and I realized that it was Ali day and I was in a salwaar kameez… AND heels! So I quickly called Nil and made myself look busy while I fast walked over to my building. And I felt safe.

Today went alright. Learnt a lot about little buggers who don’t tell me something SO critical. Yes you Noreen. Grrrrr… Bwahahaha never mind – Shipra Aunty told me.

Shumi Apu is coming down with, what I have to call, Dulabhai. I’m rather excited to meet him actually. He he he, 20th October at some country club. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha that add is funny though but sick and stupid in a way.... ohhhhhhhh whose Dulabhai????? TELL!!!! :P